venit omittere | 2.1.4

Hours later, after Yoongi had dropped off Jimin at his room, the twins were sound asleep, and after much insistence on Yoongi taking yet another shower, Hoseok and Yoongi finally laid in his bed. Hoseok was resting on the crook of Yoongi's neck, peppering small kisses here and there, his arms around Yoongi. Yoongi smiled serenely, eyes staring at the twins.

"You still smell faintly of blood." Hoseok scrunched his nose lightly. Yoongi scoffed, threatening to pull away from Hoseok, a statement that only caused Hoseok to increase his hold on Yoongi."I'm only kidding. I know how hard it is to wash the scent of blood from you. Sometimes it would take about a week for the scent of blood to completely leave. That means you had fun, I presume?"

Yoongi smiled."I did have a lot of fun. That was definitely something. Well, apart from the Jimin part. Now, I wouldn't want to do that again. Falling asleep sitting down did not feel good."

"Well think of it this way," Hoseok murmured."Had you left, Jimin would have gotten captured. Not killed. Tae doesn't work that way. He'd try to find information, break Jimin while he's at it."

"Or just use a truth serum." Yoongi pointed out.

"Tae loves his drama. He wouldn't resort to that, especially not to people that are against him. That would be mercy. Taehyung doesn't do mercy."

"I wonder if something happened to him, something that traumatized him to the point where all he could do was wreak havoc."

"I doubt it. I think he just has his own issues." Hoseok said. "Something tells me though, we're going to find out sooner or later."

Hoseok focused on the sound of Yoongi's steady heart rate, the rhythmic sound lulling him into security. Things went quiet for a moment, a moment of peace between them. Just the two of them, enjoying their company, without a worry in the world.

Then Yoongi spoke once more, "Hoseok, I've been thinking. What if the situation had been reversed? What if, instead of me seeing you with Jimin, you kissing him and all that stuff, it was you seeing me doing that with him? You seeing that I had feelings for another man that wasn't you?"

"I probably wouldn't have liked that." Hoseok finally said."At all. Why? Do you have something to say in regards to Jimin?"

"You think maybe Taehuyng couldn't handle seeing Ruby with his older sister?" Yoongi said without skipping a beat."The thought has been bothering me since Ruby told Jungkook that. What if Taehyung loved Ruby and found out Ruby had no feelings for him? That she was kissing another woman. Maybe that's what caused him to snap. Maybe even after finding out she was infertile, he still wanted to try things with her. But seeing his sister with his match, maybe that threw him over the edge."

"That's actually a pretty good guess," Hoseok answered."Where do you come up with these things?"

"I thought about leaving Jimin to the wolves." Yoongi admitted."It was going to be my assurance that you wouldn't go back to him. I couldn't do it. I promised you I would try to get along with him."

"You have been." Hoseok smiled."I'm proud of you. But if you're so concerned about me leaving we could always you know."

"Admit it, Jung. You're just trying to get in my pants." Yoongi sat up, grinning at Hoseok."You have been for the past two weeks."

"And been unsuccessful." Hoseok pulled Yoongi back into his embrace."It's also felt like I haven't seen you in forever. You had been hanging out with Jimin more."

"Are you jealous?" Yoongi teased, turning to face Hoseok. Hoseok shook his head, hand going up to caress Yoongi's cheek. He smiled at Yoongi.

"Of what?" Hoseok asked back."I know you wouldn't leave me. I wouldn't necessarily be offended though if you did try having a thing with Jimin. As long as you two don't...you know."