venit omittere | 2.1.5

Jimin didn't know why his heart felt like it was breaking last night, but one look at Hoseok and Yoongi and he knew.

They permanently tied their Perfect Match.

It made sense. It was only a matter of time, he had kept telling himself. Only a matter of time before they made things completely official.

At least he'd kissed Yoongi before Yoongi gave himself completely to Hoseok.

Jimin could still feel the taste of Yoongi's lips on his. The sweet and soft way he had gently bit Jimin's lip. Slow but with enough force to keep Jimin swimming in bliss. The way he looked vulnerable after he pulled away. He hadn't admitted it to Yoongi, but he enjoyed the kiss way too much.

He wanted more.

Jimin took the thoughts out of his mind, plastering a smile on his face. He wheeled himself to the infirmary, for one last visit where he would finally be given the treatment to his pain. He would be able to walk again normally. He could also go back to training.

Granted, it was with Yoongi but that didn't matter.

"Thought I'd find you here."

Jimin grinned at Yoongi, who waved at him. "Last checkup?"

"Oh yeah. They're giving me my medicine and then I'll be good as new." Jimin answered.

"Thank goodness. I don't think I could have handled training without my partner." Yoongi remarked."I'll wait with you!"

"Where are the kids?" Jimin asked.

"Sleeping. They were up about thirty minutes ago. Hoseok's sleeping in there too." Yoongi rubbed his eyes."They've been waking up every two to four hours. Hardly let both of us sleep last night. It's okay. I still love them."

"You know, you can always give one to me." Jimin joked."I'll take good care of whichever one you give me."

Yoongi laughed."No offense, but do you have experience in raising children?"

"Well no. But Hoseok doesn't either!" Jimin argued.

"I do. I babysat a lot for others in Daegu. From babies to eleven-year-olds. It was fun." Yoongi's expression turned nostalgic."Made me realize how much I adore children."

"Mister Park, here you go." Jimin was given a vial."Drink this and you'll be good as new. Mister Min. Good to see you back."

"Glad to be here." Yoongi smiled, waiting patiently for Jimin to drink his medicine. Once Jimin was done and he looked good as new, they departed to the training room, picking up actual weapons this time, which had their tip blunted to avoid fatal injury. 

"Alright, Yoongi." Jimin said, hoisting the blade up."From the top."

Jungkook had not left Namjoon's side since last night. The terror he had felt when he had seen Taehyung's face had not left him one bit. There was no way that Taehyung knew Jungkook's exact whereabouts. There couldn't be. But the way Taehyung's eyes pierced his own, swirling with malice made Jungkook want to think differently.

Aaliyah had come in at Jungkook's request, her relationship with her brother was not the best, but not the worst. They were like acquaintances. Sill, she felt touched that Jungkook had requested for her specifically instead of anyone else. The first thing she noticed was Jungkook pacing back and forth, worry the only thing in his expression. 

"Aaliyah." Jungkook smiled weakly, making no attempt to go near her. She offered him a smile, her eyes zeroing in on a bloody Namjoon. Seeing her reaction, Jungkook spoke once more."He told me to. His mark was causing him too much pain. Taehyung's doing this. I don't know what he's planning, but it's nothing good."