initium finis | 1.3.0

DAY THREE

Hoseok was starting to be able to count how much sleep he was getting. Dark circles were starting to form under his eyes from sleep exhaustion. Jimin's worry had increased tenfold. Now, he hardly wanted to leave Hoseok's side. He didn't know why Hoseok wasn't able to get sleep. He had noticed the diminishing appetite, the increased spacing out. He wasn't able to offer Hoseok a distraction anymore. He would continously insist to stay with Hoseok instead of doing what he was supposed to do.

"I really think I should stay with you." Jimin frowned."You really aren't okay. You could get sick."

"I'll be fine Jimin." Hoseok said tiredly."Go focus on work. I'm okay. Really."

Jimin knew Hoseok was lying but didn't push the matter.

As he was changing, Hoseok drunk in his lean and agile body. As if noticing Hoseok's stare, Jimin turned, smirking at him.

"See something you like?" Jimin asked teasingly. A small smile appeared on Hoseok's face.

Maybe this will help get my mind off of things.

"I think I'll take the day off." Jimin murmured, tossing his shirt to the side.

Jimin didn't go to work that day. Neither did Hoseok.

DAY FOUR

Satisfied that Hoseok was acting more like his former self, Jimin went to go train the trainees, with the condition that Hoseok stayed in his room once more. So, of course, Hoseok did what any person would have done.

He left.

Hoseok didn't know where to go. He still didn't want to go back to his room. He hadn't gone in there in days, not after Yoongi went off to train. He wandered around the hallways, stopping briefly to smile at others and making casual conversation. After walking around for what seemed like hours, Hoseok stopped in front of the development room.

"How are TWINABA280261 and TWINBAB280261 doing?" Hoseok asked. The developer smiled.

"Oh, Jung Hoseok." he said warmly."I wasn't expecting you to come to the development department this early."

Hoseok smiled wanly."Well, I don't have anything better to do yet. I was ordered to be on room arrest by Jimin."

He nodded once."No problem. Development is great so far. At this rate, they'll be born within a month."

"A month?" Hoseok echoed."Wait, but Namjoon—"

"He received orders to force the process to go faster." the developer explained."It's only meant to increase. The higher up wants to speed up the process. Namjoon can't say no to him."

Hoseok frowned. That left him less time to come clean to Jimin."Does Jimin know of this?"

"Not yet. Namjoon plans to tell Jimin." the developer said, turning away from him."Would you like to see the current projectile for development?"

"What do you mean he's going to tell Jimin?"

"Well, yes. He's planning on telling all Alphas at the next meeting once Yoongi comes back from training." he said, head tilting to the side. "Why? Is there a problem?"

"No." Hoseok mustered a smile."No reason. Yes, I'd like to see the projectile. Can you send them to me so that I can see it from Jimin's room."

He gave me a funny look."Of course. Good to see you Hoseok."

With that, Hoseok quickly left, hurriedly heading towards Jimin's room once more. Bile was threatening to rise up his throat once more.

1 New Message.