venit omittere | 2.1.9

Hoseok laid down next to Yoongi, breath heavy. They were both panting, their heart rate beating simultaneously. Hoseok interlaced his hand with Yoongi, pulling him close to him. Yoongi embraced the action, squeezing the younger's hand and bringing it up to his lips.

"I love you," Yoongi mumbled into Hoseok's chest. Hoseok chuckled, placing a kiss on Yoongi's side "So, so much. I love you. I love our kids."

"I love you too Yoongs." Hoseok said back, tightening his grip on Yoongi."I can't help but feel this might be the last time I see you. This mission is very risky."

"I know Hoseok, which is why I'm glad that you're staying here with our children." Yoongi smiled."If I die, the kids will have you. You're already doing a great job with them. You've been more attentive than me."

Hoseok placed his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck. He refrained from letting Yoongi escape his grip, loving the way that his body and his fit well so perfectly.

Just like soulmates.

"I'm not afraid to die, Hoseok." Yoongi continued calmly."I would give my life for you if I had to. I would not hesitate to give my life for you or for our babies."

"They still don't have names." Hoseok reminded Yoongi."You have to at least name them right?"

"I'll try my best to come back." Yoongi grinned."I'm sure I will come back. You worry too much." 

"I can't help but be worried, Yoongi." Hoseok smiled softly."You're my perfect match. How can I not worry about your wellbeing?" 

Yoongi sat up, shoving Hoseok playfully."I should be concerned about your wellbeing. You're turning soft on me Hoseok?"

Hoseok laughed at the statement."It's your fault I'm this way. I can't help it. When I'm with you all I want to do is treat you like my boyfriend."

At the statement, Yoongi pressed his hand on Hoseok's mark, the mark lighting up at his touch. Hoseok took a sharp breath, eyes fixated on Yoongi, as the light of the mark brightened, intensifying Hoseok's emotions within him. His lips unconsciously parted as he placed his own hand in Yoongi's mark, the action causing both marks' lights to combine. 

Yoongi leaned into Hoseok, desperate to taste his lips once more. Hoseok's arms immediately snaked around Yoongi's back, pulling Yoongi towards him while doing so deepening the kiss that only proved to Hoseok how much he truly desired Yoongi. Not just a desire. How much Hoseok actually needed Yoongi in his life. Yoongi pulled back, his eyes swirling with desire and lust, biting his lip. No doubt Hoseok looked the same. They could never get enough of each other. Yoongi knew it. Hoseok knew it.

"Then show me." Yoongi breathed."Show me what it's like to be your boyfriend."

With that, Yoongi and Hoseok sank back into the bed covers, letting themselves be wrapped in their familiar bliss, their sweet addicting love that consumed them down to their molecular level.

On the other side, Jungkook had taken Jimin out to lunch. This version of lunch, however, involved going outside to the gardens, a hidden gem that many who lived in the compound often overlooked. Jimin's smile intensified at the sight of the basket, knowing what Jungkook had planned.

"A picnic?" Jimin said finally. Jungkook nodded brightly, gesturing proudly at the food he had already begun to layout in front of them. At the sight, Jimin's heart flipped. Jungkook looked so happy, his eyes filled with a certain sparkle that Jimin had come to love about him. The sparkle made him look much more childlike than he actually was as if he was someone who still held his childlike essence. That innocence. Even with all the wrong things happening in his world, Jungkook's sparkle never seemed to fade. In fact, from the time he came here, Jimin only saw Jungkook's sparkling eyes glow brighter.