venit omittere | 2.0.6

Jimin didn't know what he was expecting from his first training with Yoongi, but he definitely wasn't expecting things to go well.

A little too well for his liking.

He liked Yoongi's skills. Guess the Alpha A training did do him some good. Yoongi had successfully managed to block some of his attacks. But Jimin was the trainer for a reason, and so every time there was on opening, he didn't hesitate to drop Yoongi onto the floor which was something that happened quite a lot with Yoongi.

"Fighting is not about using brute force, Min Yoongi." Jimin reminded him, pulling Yoongi up once more."It's about strategy. All you do when you use brute force is create an opening that leaves you open to injury and getting attacked."

Yoongi nodded, analyzing Jimin's movements. After about an hour of Jimin throwing Yoongi on the floor, Jimin was ready to call it quits. Yoongi was making his job too easy.

"Come on Yoongi!" Jimin snapped."Is this the power of an Alpha A? Use only brute force and no strategy? Where's the skill?" Jimin blocked another swing.

"It's not that I'm not paying attention to you. I am! But I was analyzing something else." Yoongi responded casually."I've been watching the movements you make. See, you leave yourself vulnerable right here, which makes it easy for me to do this."

In one swift motion, Jimin felt himself being swept off his feet. He landed in the ground with a thud, Yoongi approaching and staring him down. The wooden stick Yoongi had was pointed at Jimin's chest.

"I win that one." He grinned. Jimin felt himself smile at the goofy expression on Yoongi's face.

"You know, cockiness does leave an opening of vulnerability." Jimin said smoothly, kicking Yoongi on the legs. The impact caused Yoongi to stumble and lose his footing.

"You played dirty." Yoongi shook his head.

"No, I played smart." Jimin responded."I think that's enough for today. It's past noon already. You should go get some food."

Jimin stood up, dusting himself off. He put the wooden sticks away, grabbing his water bottle. Yoongi watched him, conflicted.

"Did you want some?" Jimin asked as he felt Yoongi's gaze. Yoongi shook his head, staying quiet for a few moments before finally saying,

"Doyouwanttojoinme?"

"What?" Jimin asked confused."I can't understand you."

Yoongi sighed."Do you want to join me? To go get food I mean."

Jimin looked at him surprised."Me? You're asking me if I can join you for lunch."

A small blush passed through Yoongi's cheeks."Well yeah. Then we can practice some more if you'd like."

Jimin was at a loss of words. It didn't make sense to him that yesterday Yoongi was taunting him about Hoseok. Now Yoongi wanted to eat lunch with him.

What in the world happened last night?

Jimin studies Yoongi's gaze once more. Yoongi looked sincere and from his body language, no way joking. Still, Jimin should have said no.

"Sure." He said instead, giving himself a mental clap in the head.

Jimin didn't know why he said yes to Yoongi, but he warmed at Yoongi's smile which appeared to be genuine.

Now here he was, sitting next to Yoongi at a table in the cafeteria. Fortunately for him, the cafeteria was empty, so he didn't have to be subjected to the potential stares.