initium finis | 1.2.4

Truth to his word, Namjoon dropped them off at the entrance of the facility. He motioned for them to get off the car.

"I have some other matters to attend to." Namjoon said."You know how it is working in the government. I'll see you two tomorrow."

He waved goodbye before speeding off into the distance. Yoongi looked at Hoseok.

"What now?"

"We should probably go to sleep. It'll probably be a hectic day tomorrow." Hoseok replied."After all, tomorrow's the last day we see each other."

"Because of training right," Yoongi sighed."You go first. I want to take a stroll around the place."

Hoseok arched an eyebrow. "By yourself?"

Yoongi nodded. "Go ahead without me. I'll be fine."

"A little kiss before you go?" Hoseok asked, half teasing. Yoongi stared at Hoseok amused.

"Those Perfect Match kisses are definitely something aren't they?" he asked. Hoseok shrugged. "Well, you still have a boyfriend. I won't do that to Jimin. I'll see you."

It hurt to see him go. Hoseok had greatly underestimated the intensity of the Perfect Match mark. Part of Hoseok wanted to run to Yoongi, yearned to stay at his side. Hoseok already missed the feeling of Yoongi's lips, the arms that wrapped around his waist.

Hoseok's mind flashed back to their kisses. He had been rendered speechless at the sight. Lips parted as they in took small intakes of air. Yoongi's ears reddened completely. The expression of euphoria on his face, complete with adoration and happiness. His hair, still in place, begging to be run over.

Hoseok shut the door to my room, sighing in relief. No Jimin today. Good. Hoseok couldn't have him seeing the glowing mark. He stopped in front of the mirror, undressing his upper body. Hoseok was met with the pink glow of the mark, the mark that ran through half of his body only.

"What are you doing to me?" Hoseok murmured, tracing over the mark. With every heartbeat it pulsated, sending my thoughts back to Yoongi.

Yoongi. It wasn't hard to find him interesting. After all, he radiated innocence and purity. He had never been exposed to this type of life before meeting Hoseok, the supposed love of his life. Now he was forced to live it. No doubt he's missing his old life, his quiet, loving, non-rebelling life. This lifestyle wasn't made for someone like him. And yet, Hoseok's interest in him has only increased upon meeting him.

Every time Hoseok was with him, he found himself memorizing every little detail of his. From the slight scoff he gives when he finds something amusing, to the way he blinks thrice when something is of interest. Hoseok had begun to internalize the different tones in his voice, his feet shuffling, his bottom lip biting when he's nervous.

Now with the mark activated, these feelings would grow more intense. Tomorrow, the photos were set to. be released, causing mayhem around Korea as they realize the country's only homosexual match was not eliminated by the system. They'll start to question the validity of the government.

The government will begin to point fingers. Taehyung will be beyond angry that the plan he and Seokjin had set in place failed miserably. He'll probably try to order the media to keep quiet, to wave it off as fake.

No doubt Jimin would see the pictures. He would be hurt, furious even, at the fact that Hoseok's lips have been on another man. He'll demand an explanation and demand to see Hoseok's mark. Once seen, he'll probably feel more rage and question their relationship. Not to mention, Jimin knew nothing of Yoongi's decision to go forward with the child another problem Hoseok would have to address.