venit omittere | 2.0.8

Planning escape routes was hard.

Planning escape routes when one is under constant surveillance is even harder.

It had been almost two weeks now since Namjoon told Jungkook he would get him out of the mansion. So far, he'd been unsuccessful, coming up with plans before realizing their holes. He couldn't enact on a plan that didn't guarantee success. Anything less could put Jungkook in danger and everyone else on the line.

Of course, he would use the help of the Alpha As and Alpha Cs. He knew they were best suited for the job. C's were able to come up with escape plans on the go. A's used their strength and other skills to weave themselves out of situations. Alpha B would be useful with their advanced skills in technology.

There was no way Taehyung would be letting Jungkook out of the house, Namjoon knew that already.

He had been checking in on Jungkook nonstop. He had tried everything, and it forcefully made Namjoon acknowledge that Taehyung was a better actor than Namjoon gave him credit for. His broken whispers sent chills down Namjoon's spine, the soft whispers making him want to open the door. 

No doubt this caused Jungkook torture beyond imagining. His best friend, someone he considered a brother, was the reason why he lost his parents. Jungkook was a mess, and if Namjoon didn't fix the mess soon, Jungkook would break. Namjoon still hadn't told Seokjin anything about the incident. He knew Seokjin wouldn't approve of what he was trying to do. Seokjin wasn't as soft and as compassionate as Namjoon was. 

Besides, he knew that if he told Seokjin, Seokjin would stop at nothing to make sure that didn't happen. At least, he thinks that's what Seokjin will do.

Jungkook was asleep. Using that to his advantage, he called Ruby. At the second ring, she picked up, smiling at Namjoon brightly.

"Hey Namjoon!" she chirped."How's everything?"

Namjoon looked at Jungkook to make sure he was asleep."Ruby. Jungkook knows."

He saw her still."Does he know everything?"

"No I haven't told him much, apart from his parents and what the compound is."  Namjoon responded."He does know that Yoongi and Hoseok are there. Progress check."

"Definitely not what we expected." Ruby responded in disdain."Jimin and Yoongi have gotten very close these past couples of days. It doesn't help that they've been hanging around together. Yoongi and Hoseok look as blissful as ever. I think Jimin is causing Yoongi to change back to his old ways."

"Mm. He's gaining some of his humanity back. Interesting." Namjoon said."Very interesting indeed. Think about it this way. It seems like Yoongi has his counterparts. Hoseok ignites the Alpha A. Jimin ignites the human. Fascinating. I definitely didn't expect that outcome. Was Jimin in his training?"

"Well yes. In the obstacles. They weren't the same as Hoseok's though. With Jimin's, he was taught how to hone his humanity skills. " Ruby responded."Do you think because it was Jimin, now in real life, Jimin is reminding him of his humanity?"

"That could be the case actually." Namjoon frowned."Does he still maintain his Alpha A skills? That's what matters."

"Oh yes. Everyone's afraid of him here. They don't say anything about him. Kind of like how they are with me." Ruby laughed."My separate training with Yoongi has helped him hone and utilize his Alpha A skills. You should see him in action. He looks like he's had years of experience in this field."

"Good." Namjoon nodded."Ruby, I have an important mission. S rank. You'll need Yoongi and the best Alpha C person you have. Three people preferred, four people max. I can't risk the others. Maybe take Jeongyeon as well. She's the best Alpha B we've got."

"Of course."  Ruby nodded."Is this about the President?"

"Yes." Namjoon said firmly."I think I've almost got it. The twins will be born tomorrow, meaning the day after will be chaos. We'll broadcast them. With the mayhem, Taehyung will have to be distracted, making the perfect diversion for Jungkook to escape. Jeongyeon is amazing with technology. She can easily conjure up holograms in various locations to confuse the guards. I want Alpha C with Jeongyeon. 

"B's and C's may detest each other, but in combat, they're both very skilled. You and Yoongi will come to Jungkook and I's location, which I will give you. We'll get in two separate cars. Jungkook will be blindfolded throughout the whole ordeal, making it Yoongi's job to make sure that Jungkook gets into the car safely. Jungkook cannot take the blind off at any period. C and Jeongyeon will follow behind, getting into the car nearest to them. The cars are on autopilot, and as soon as the signal is given, they will drive away without a trace."

Ruby nodded once more."And how much a percent does that have of being a success?"

Namjoon pursed his lips."This plan has been the best one so far. It's only got an eighty-five percent chance of success. There's no way that everyone will come out unscathed. I calculate multiple injuries and in the case, the plan goes wrong, at least one death."

"The odds aren't really in our favor Namjoon."  Ruby said puzzled."I don't know how I would feel knowing that one of my crew could end up dead. Can't you come up with a better plan? Teleportation is still a thing you know."

Namjoon shook his head."You know teleportation can be tracked by the government. The risk of getting caught is greater. Also, you know teleportation is unstable and dangerous."

"I know."  Ruby frowned."You really can't come up with a better plan?"

"This is the best we've got. I don't know how much longer I can keep Jungkook here regardless. Ruby, he's losing it. He can't be here. He'll crack and then Taehyung will know. Come on Ruby." Namjoon pleaded. Ruby sighed, pursing her lips.

"Fine. Send me the details. I'm going to prepare them starting tonight. They will not rest tonight nor tomorrow. This does mean that Yoongi will miss seeing his children. He will have a five-minute leeway so he can record that video with Hoseok but after that, he's coming back. I need them to be able to work together." Ruby said warily."Don't thank me yet. Let's pray this plan is successful. I don't want to lose anybody, Namjoon. Their blood will be on you if they fail."

"I know." Namjoon murmured quietly."Thank you, Ruby. I really appreciate you."

"I know you do. I'll gather them now. We've got two Alpha A's, one B, and we still need the C." she frowned once more."I'll have to pull up the database to know who the best Alpha C is, but I have an idea of whom."

"Good. Get the team assembled as soon as possible." Namjoon stated."I will fill Jungkook in."

"Alright. See you soon Namjoon."

With that, Ruby cut off the call. Namjoon sighed, sinking into Jungkook's bed, almost gasping in surprise. Jungkook was staring at him, curiosity in his tired expression.

"Namjoon—"

"We can talk about that later." he replied hastily."I need to fill you in on what is going to happen in the next two days."

Jungkook listened intently, excitement bubbling inside him. He was finally going to leave this place.

He would finally have his freedom.