venit omittere | 2.2.1

Just like that Namjoon's plan had plummeted to a success rate of less than thirty percent. 

Yoongi was already injured and from the looks of it already losing a lot of blood. Yoongi already had a pale complexion, but with the way he was limping and struggling to keep it together, Namjoon knew that he was losing too much. Nevertheless, Yoongi went towards Jin and with a determined expression lifted him up, putting Jin's arm around his waist. Yoongi and Namjoon exchanged looks, Yoongi nodded once as he made his way out of the building.

"Namjoon begin retreating with Jimin slowly." Ruby said through the earpiece."These guards aren't the smartest bunch. Backup is coming and they'll ambush the rest of them."

Namjoon shot at three more guards responding, "What about you?"

"I'll be fine. Taehyung had never been better than me at combat." Ruby chuckled before cutting off the conversation. Namjoon slowly began retreating back, aiming and hitting as many soldiers as he could. Jimin was on the opposite side, becoming almost a blur as he easily fought off the guards on his side. Namjoon smiled sadly to himself.

At least he'd done right with making Jimin.

Meanwhile, Yoongi had managed to force Jin to walk outside of the facility. To his relief, Jeongyeon was already waiting there, easily grabbing Jin from Yoongi's shoulders. Her eyes widened in alarm at the amount of blood soaking through Yoongi's shirt. Jin looked at Yoongi, who frowned.

"Yoongi, you're hurt." Jin whispered."Help him."

"I'm fine!" Yoongi insisted, grabbing multiple painkillers from his equipment, downing them all in one go. With that, he grabbed another weapon from the vehicle, looking at Jeongyeon annoyedly.

"Yoongi, you're injured. You shouldn't push it." Jeongyeon warned."Momo is already on her way with backup. You could get yourself killed."

"They need me in there." Yoongi replied nonchalantly."Stay with Jin."

With that, he ran back towards the fight, ignoring the discomfort of his right shoulder. The painkillers had subdued a lot of the pain that Yoongi had felt, but it didn't stop his wound from leaving his right arm pretty much useless. Hoisting the crossbow on his left shoulder, Yoongi began firing at the guards who had not noticed him.

At the falling of the guards, Namjoon turned briefly, resisting the urge to slap Yoongi across the face. He kept fighting as Yoongi approached, aiming at anyone he could, having the guards falling in droves. Yoongi slightly smirked, standing side by side with Namjoon. Yoongi kicked one of the guards in the stomach, aiming quickly at him before turning his attention to another guard.

"You shouldn't be here Yoongi!" Namjoon hissed, knocking yet another guard unconscious."Are you trying to die?"

"Funny." Yoongi smiled."Jeongyeon told me the same thing." Setting the crossbow down, he grabbed his dagger."Now time to really get my hands dirty."

In a flash, Yoongi was on top of the numerous shoulders, easily sinking his dagger into their fatal spots. Namjoon had to admit, even with the wound Yoongi was acting like he was in control of himself, an aspect that he found both stupid and proud at the same time. With Yoongi's help, Namjoon was able to completely finish off the guards, who had all collapsed, either unconscious or dead, courtesy of Yoongi. Yoongi grinned madly at Namjoon, masking his continuing pain that had now burned through the painkillers he had just taken before rushing to help Jimin. Namjoon groaned in frustration, following behind Yoongi.

Yoongi aimed his dagger and threw, the dagger burying itself in the guard's chest. Yoongi quickly took another one out and aimed once more, the other dagger hitting another unsuspecting guard. Namjoon had taken possession of Yoongi's crossbow and started firing at the other guards.