venit omittere | 2.0.4

Later that night, Jimin lay in his bed, looking up at the ceiling. After the encounter with Yoongi, he didn't feel like going back to the meeting much less do anything.

Turns out, you couldn't feel the time passing by when you felt completely numb.

He heard a knock on the door. Soft at first, before increasing with intensity. He groaned at the sound, wishing for it to go away. He didn't want to see anybody at the moment.

He wanted to wallow in his thoughts. He didn't want to converse with anyone. That alone would take too much energy, the energy he did not have.

The door clicked open much to Jimin's surprise. He sat up, eyes landing on his visitor. His breath caught in his throat.

Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled at him awkwardly, holding a plate of food."I didn't think my fingerprint would be on your door. I brought you some food. I know you haven't eaten yet."

"Go away Hoseok." Jimin snapped."I don't need your pity."

Hoseok set the food down on his drawer. "I know. I'm not giving you my pity. I'm just concerned."

"Of me?" Jimin asked dryly."You should be concerned about your perfect match. Not me."

"That's what I came to talk to you about." Hoseok said. "Yoongi doesn't know I'm here. And I don't plan on letting him know I was here."

"Screw off Hoseok." Jimin mumbled. "All you're doing is rubbing salt all over my wound. Let me be. I need to get over you."

"It's about what happened earlier today." Hoseok continued. "Listen I-"

"Stop right there." Jimin cut him off. "I already told you. I want you to leave. I don't want to hear how everything is my fault and I'm the one at fault and—"

"Listen to me damn it!" Hoseok almost yelled. At the outburst, Jimin fell silent. "I'm not here to blame you. I'm here to apologize. For what I said. And for what he did."

"What?" Jimin asked, taken aback. Hoseok nodded, sighing.

"I know you Jimin. You wouldn't hit anyone without a reason." Hoseok paused. "I have reason to believe that Yoongi provoked you. Am I right?"

Jimin bit his lip, looking down. "Well yeah."

"I thought so." Hoseok frowned. "He's not the same you know. I think the training made him lose his human side."

"You think?" he scoffed." Hoseok, I couldn't tell. Literally at all."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at Jimin's remark."Minnie, this is serious. He's done a complete one-eighty. The training corrupted him. I know it."

"This concerns me, why?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, ignoring the stabbing pain in his chest at his nickname."I thought you chose to be with your perfect match. The hell do I have to do with anything?"

"I'm not dense Jimin." Hoseok huffed."What I want to know is, what happened at the Alpha meeting?"

It doesn't matter what you tell him. You know why? Because he won't believe you.

"Ask your Perfect Match," Jimin replied bluntly. Hoseok frowned.

"I did." Hoseok responded."He told me that Namjoon had relayed the news of Twin A and Twin B to you guys."

"Thanks for the warning by the way." Jimin muttered sarcastically."Do you know how amazing it felt when I heard you were having kids?"

Hoseok winced."I'm sorry Jimin. I really am. I just didn't know how to explain the situation to you."