initium finis | 1.1.5

The test is a simulation, engineered specifically for you to obtain the best results in terms of classification, taken through the digestion of a pill. Once taken, the pill will immediately have access to the tester's strengths, weaknesses, nervous system, and emotions. The tester will remain in a dormant state until the test is fully completed by the tester. While taking the test, the tester will not know that they are under simulation and all things experienced will feel one hundred percent real.

The test provides scenarios in which certain qualities that the tester is presumed to have, are tested. If the tester fails to showcase and perform at the range that the scenario in place requires, the scenario will change into another quality until it can be determined which class, division, and rank the tester is.

If the tester showcases impressive skills, they will be given harder scenarios. Depending on how the tester responds, the scenarios will get tougher and tougher to test how far the tester's qualities extend to and to test the limits and abilities of the person.

The tester may be given extremely difficult scenarios. Often, scenarios will also come from the tester's personal feelings and values they find important. These factors tend to lead to very difficult choices being made during a scenario.

The tester's performance will determine where they will be cast so the tester must do what his or her instinct tells them to do. Testers must rely on instincts and their brains alone. If not, the test will continue for as long as it has to to get the results it needs.

"Are you ready?"

Hoseok's voice boomed loudly over the speakers. He was standing at the opposite side of the glass, giving Yoongi an encouraging smile. Jimin stood behind him, his arms wrapped around Hoseok's waist. An unknown feeling washed through Yoongi at the sight. He bit the inside of his cheek to lessen the bile that rose in his throat, to make sure he didn't say any words about what was happening.

"Ready as I'll ever be." 

Yoongi sat down on the chair, opening his closed fist, which revealed a light purple tablet.

"It'll instantly dissolve once you put it in your mouth. It's tasteless but immediate reacting," Hoseok paused, "Good luck Yoongi. Let's hope this doesn't take too long. Whenever you're ready."

Yoongi took a deep breath and placed the tablet in his mouth. The second it dissolved, I began to feel lightheaded and his eyes fluttered shut.

Drowsiness overtook his senses, and Yoongi slumped down in his chair, every sense fading to black.

🌟

The first thing Yoongi heard was the sound of chirping birds. Yoongi opened his eyes slowly, trying to get adjusted to the change of scenery. Once they did, he looked around at the seemingly empty city. He walked cautiously around the streets, trying to locate anyone familiar. Little people were walking around, and those who were walking around were avoiding eye contact.

"Hey!" 

 Yoongi turned to the unfamiliar voice, taking an instinctive step back at the sight of the person addressing him. A man, with tattered clothes, a dirty, tear stricken face, limped towards him.

"Y-you, kid, do you have any food?" he asked, taking large breaths while doing so and almost stumbling in his own feet.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any food with me right now." Yoongi apologized quickly. His eyes narrowed and he pointed at Yoongi's hands.