initium finis | 1.2.5

Yoongi watched as Hoseok rushed after him. His jaw clenched, another wave of disappointment hitting Yoongi. Even after the date yesterday he was still the same. Yoongi frowned.

Had the mark not affected him at all?

After the mark is activated, it's supposed to elevate feelings. It's supposed to make the perfect match look more desirable. Yet, all he was worried about was how Jimin felt.

Jimin, whose heart has shattered from looking at the video. Hurt, no doubt swallowing him whole. The moment Hoseok and Yoongi's lips connected forever imprinted on his mind. Yoongi saw the way his face crumpled at the sight. Those eyes of his losing their sparkle, his shoulders losing their sharp. Curiosity bit Yoongi. How would Jimin be taking all of this?

Maybe that's why Hoseok went after him. Because Jimin is so fragile that with a simple threat to his picture-perfect relationship he'll crumble to pieces. The thought of that sent another wave of curiosity through Yoongi.  It would only be fair to know what Jimin thinks of all this.

Of course, this could provide me entertainment.

Making up my mind, Yoongi ran after Hoseok, whose body was moving quickly through the crowd. A small part of Yoongi frowned at his  decision, of him wanting to see Jimin suffering. But all Jimin had really done was treat me less than ideal so he pushed that lingering thought out of his mind.

"Damn where is he?" Yoongi heard Hoseok say.

Yoongi feel a slight buzzing in his arm. He frowned, looking at the notification.

New Message from Ruby.

"Open."

Ruby: Hey where are you? Don't forget your week training starts this afternoon. You better not be running away. Before we head into your training, you'll be situated in your new room and given a chance to refresh yourself. We will briefly go over what the training will entice. You have twenty minutes to find me. I'll be waiting for you in the common room.

Yoongi: Got it. I won't be late.

By the time Yoongi looked up, Hoseok had already disappeared. Yoongi cursed silently before walking to where Yoongi had last seen him. The more Yoongi walked, the more voices he could hear. Knowing he was going in the right direction, he let the voices lead him through the halls, into what seemed like a training room.

"Jimin please," Yoongi could hear Hoseok say. "Listen to me."

He edged closer until he could see Jimin and Hoseok. Hoseok's back was turned to Yoongi, but even then he could see Jimin. Yoongi stared agape at Jimin.

He looked awful.

His cheeks were damped with tears that kept coming out of reddened eyes. He was shaking, although Yoongi didn't know for sure if it was out of anger, upset, or both. He had distanced himself away from Hoseok, which only prompted Hoseok to try to move closer to him, much to Yoongi's distaste. 

Yoongi did feel slightly bad for Jimin. He could see his point of view. His boyfriend, kissing another guy that wasn't him in front of national television. Everything he had built with his boyfriend, tearing at the pieces because of his unfaithfulness. Yes, his unfaithfulness wasn't on purpose, but it was still unfaithfulness nonetheless.

At least, that's what Yoongi assumes Jimin is thinking.

"Jimin please, we can talk about this." Yoongi heard Hoseok plead, his voice taking a tone he had never heard before. Yoongi edged closer, silencing his bracelet.

"What is there to talk about?" Jimin shot back."What do you want me to say? That I'm happy for you? Put yourself in my shoes. What if it had me kissing someone else on the screen?"