venit omittere | 2.2.0

Hoseok and Jungkook said their goodbyes to Jimin and Hoseok, who waved back at them as they were departing. Jungkook grumbled, frowning because no matter what he had tried to do, he wasn't able to convince any of them to let him go on the rescue mission. Hoseok watched Jungkook's every move as Jungkook looked wistfully at the receding vehicle, before placing a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Let's go." Hoseok smiled."I have two babies that require my attention and who would love to meet you."

Jungkook's demeanor instantly brightened. He hadn't been able to see Yoongi and Hoseok's children at all. He had been too busy bonding with Jimin and going through training himself, to not lose the skills he had earned over the years. His parents had always told him defense was important, knowing how to protect one's self from harm, essential to survival.

Yoongi and Jimin watched as their Perfect Matches disappeared into the distance, settling down in their seats. Next to them, Jeongyeon was busy making holograms, ones that would be used as a distraction so Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi could sneak into the dungeons which were in a separate facility, away from the President's mansion. The idea of having a torture facility next to the President's living quarters was tacky and unorthodox to do. Besides, the facility was hardly ever used as most people obeyed the rules of the country. Crime rates were very low, the only commotion going on the one Yoongi and the team was about to make.

As they neared the facility, Yoongi realized it wasn't as heavily guarded as he thought it was going to be, causing him to become more aware of his surroundings. Namjoon had told them that the mission was riskier than his first one, with only a sixty-five percent success. This meant that they all had to prepare for the high possibility of being injured or worse, death. Of course, Yoongi didn't tell Hoseok that. If he had, it would only have urged Hoseok to force him out of the mission, something Yoongi didn't want.

Yoongi wanted so badly to wipe the triumphant glint off of Taehuyng's expression. He wanted to erase the cockiness Taehyung had, make him fall to his knees, cowering in fear, as Yoongi took everything for him. Yes, that's what Yoongi wanted desperately. And he would stop at nothing to make that become possible. Taehyung didn't deserve to live. He deserved to pay for all of the sins he committed. 

Jimin passed him an earpiece to Yoongi, handing him a capsule and water as well. Yoongi took the earpiece, putting it quickly in his left ear. He raised an eyebrow at what Jimin was trying to give him. He took it regardless, watching as Jimin took his own— a capsule the exact opposite color of his and drank it. Jimin looked at Yoongi expectantly.

"You can't expect me to drink something without telling me what it is." Yoongi pointed out, refraining from drinking the capsule. Jimin sighed.

"Relax. That's just going to connect us together." Jimin explained."It's a beta test Namjoon is trying out. That way we can work together, even if we're away from each other."

Yoongi shrugged, swallowing the capsule given before looking at Jimin expectantly. He didn't feel any different."So what, can you read my mind now?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at the statement."Of course. I can detect what movements you're going to make, when, how you're feeling. Similar to a Perfect Match."

"Why didn't you ask Jeongyeon to pair with you?" Yoongi asked amused. Jimin's expression soured.

"I don't need nor want a connection with her." he huffed. Jeongyeon paid no attention to him, instead, looking at her own partner, conversing with her. Yoongi felt a sharp sting on his upper chest. He frowned, noticing a shine coming from said place. He looked at Jimin who also had the same glow to him apart from his perfect match mark. He felt as if Jimin had entered him, feeling his energy buzzing through his system."It's done I think. You are a part of me."