Chapter 4: Eisanwald's Lullaby

(Y/N)'S POV

I woke up the next morning and got dressed. I decided to go with a (f/c) t-shirt, a (s/f/c) overcoat, and cargo pants. Oak was still off in dreamland, so I tried to wake him up.

(Y/n): Oak, get up, we gotta go.

Oak: no...five more minutes.

(Y/n): dude, you can sleep on the train, now let's go.

Oak: uh, fine.

We walked out of the house and I locked the door behind us. It was a beautiful, sunny day and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Oak: (y/n)...why did you have to agree to this?

(Y/n): cause Erza's our friend, and friends help each other out.

Oak: we could've just stayed in bed all day, but now we have to do this, great.

(Y/n): *sighs* ya know, just because your a cat doesn't mean you have to act like one.

Oak: what's that supposed to mean?

(Y/n): it means your lazy, and all you want to do is eat and sleep all day.

Oak: hey, let me live my life the way I want.

(Y/n): I was just expressing my opinion, I didn't mean anything by it.

We arrived at the train station and see Natsu, Grey, Erza, and...Lucy? We walked over to them.

(Y/n): hey, guys.

Erza: glad you could join us, (y/n). I hope your ready for our mission.

(Y/n): what's this mission about anyway?

Erza: I'll explain on the way. Now, let go.

Not even 10 seconds after the train started moving, me and Natsu were in utter hell. I was sitting next to Lucy and Erza, just looking out the window, trying not puke my guts out. Oak was just peacefully sleeping in my lap, not a care in the world. This only proved my point from earlier.

Grey: I swear your totally pathetic Natsu, 1 moment your picking a fight, and the next your like this.

Natsu: (y/n)'s the same *gags* way, so do go targeting me.

I remained silent.

Lucy: it's gotta be hard for you 2 getting from place to place.

(Y/n): I usually fly.

Erza: don't worry, they'll be fine. Come her and sit with me, Natsu.

Lucy and Natsu switched seats.

Erza: now, just relax.

Natsu: aye.

Erza then follows here command by punching Natsu in the stomach, immediately knocking the young dragonslayer unconscious. She the rested his head in her lap and turned to me.

Erza: (y/n), would you like to join him?

(Y/n): na, I'm good, I'll just read to get my mind off of it.

I pulled my book out of my bag and turned to the page where my bookmark was placed.

Grey: Erza, I think it's about time you started filling us in. I mean what kind of mission are we going on here.

I peaked up from my book.

Erza: of course, I have reason to believe that the dark guild Eisanwald is planning something big. I'm not sure what exactly, but it has to do with a magic item called lullaby.