Chapter 26: Learning About The Enemy

(A/n) before this chapter starts, I just wanna thank you all for 100 followers. It makes me happy knowing you all love this story. Ok, now lets get started)

(Y/n)'s POV

Ok, so after we all calmed down from finding out that a little girl was coming with us on this mission, we resumed what we were originally supposed to be doing, that is until Sherry started talking again.

Sherry: what in the world is Cait Shelter thinking sending a little girl on this kind of mission? They must really be herding for members if they sent her here on her own.

???: She isn't alone.

Just then a prim and proper voice came from behind Wendy.

???: You shouldn't jump to conclusions.

Out of all of us, Happy and Oak seemed to be the most surprised at the voice's source. There before us stood a cat with white fur and a dress.

Grey: what is this?

Lyon: a cat.

Natsu: woah, she's just like Happy and Oak.

Wendy: oh Carla, you followed me here?

Carla: of course I did, you're far too young to be traveling unaccompanied, child.

She then turned and saw Happy and Oak. Happy's reaction was priceless, he was completely lovestruck. Oak on the other hand, he was more intrigued to see another talking cat that wasn't Happy.

Happy: THUMPITY THUMP, THUMPITY THUMP, THUMPITY THUMP!

Oak: Happy, I love you like a brother, but can you please not be you for 5 minutes?

(Y/n): huh, I kinda expected you 2 to have the same reaction. What gives?

Oak: I'm not really a "love at first sight" kind of guy.

Lucy then leaned over to Happy and began mocking him.

Lucy: you love her.

Happy: THAT'S MY SHTICK, COPYCAT!

(Y/n): PFFFFFT,HAHAHAHAHA!

After I was done laughing, we all turned our attention back to Wendy.

Wendy: sorry, I'm probably not what you expected. I know I'm much smaller and younger than most of you, and I may not be much of a fighter, but I can use all kinds of support magic. So please, LET ME JOIN THE GROUP, ID BE SO EMBARRASSED IF YOU SENT ME HOME!

Carla: you'll never gain their respect if you can't show confidence, child.

Wendy: I'm sorry, Carla.

Carla: I swear, you'll drive me to catnip.

Wendy: I CAN'T HELP IT!

Carla: *sigh*

Erza: forgive me, I was caught off guard, but rest assured no offense was mentioned. We're glad to have you aboard, Wendy.

Wendy: oh wow, you're Erza, right? I can't believe it's really you.

Carla: you're not the monster I pictured.

Not even a moment later, the Trimens from Blue Pegasus started flirting with Wendy.

(Y/n): BAD TOUCH, BAD TOUCH, STRANGER DANGER!

Oak: ok, we need a timeskip.

Timeskip brought to you by the chibi Trimens flirting with chibi Wendy

Ichiya: ok, now that all the involved parties are present, I think it's about time to get the mission briefing underway. Our first order of business is determining the location of the of the Oración Seis...right after I make a letter of the alphabet.