Chapter 30.5: My Son

???'s POV

I stood on a cliff overlooking the rubble that was once Nirvana. I had to admit, those wizards did one hell of a job taking down the Oración Seis. I watched as my son walked away holding hands with the fairy queen, Titania. I smiled at the sight.

???: It would seem that your son has acquired a partner.

???: Yeah, and I couldn't be happier for him.

???: His emotions are unstable you know. 1 wrong move and this entire world will be destroyed.

???: Calm yourself. From what I've seen, he's perfectly capable of controlling his emotions. For the time being we have nothing to worry about.

???: This coming from the man who slaughtered thousands of bandits looking for him. When Nirvana altered his mind he almost killed the Salamander.

???: That may be true, but if I hadn't stepped in and freed his mind from Nirvana's grasp, him and his friends may not have made it out alive.

???: So what will you to next?

???: He's gonna have some trouble in the near future. I'll give him a hand with it.

???: Why haven't you revealed yourself to him yet?

???: I told you before. I'm waiting for the right moment. If I do it now than everything I've done will have been for nothing. *Sigh* why am I even talking to you? You're not even here, you're just a voice I'm my head.

???: when you were given your powers, you were also given me to guide you on your path. You remember the deal you made, right?

???: How the hell can I forget when you keep bringing it up? (Y/n) will be fine. for now we should keep moving forward.

???: Lead the way, Juggernaut.