Chapter 23: Battle For Fairy Tail

(A/n) I couldn't think of what to do for this arc so I just reduced it to 1 chapter, I'm sorry if you wanted more but this was all I could come up with)

(Y/n)'s POV

Finally, we were back at the Fairy Tail guild hall. Everyone had finished rebuilding the place so that was kind of a surprise. We entered and took in the new atmosphere of the place.

Erza: I could get used to this.

(Y/n): yeah, the guild hall needed a little remodeling. Looks like they pulled out all the stops.

Grey: yeah, this place looks amazing.

Levy walked up to us and greeted Lucy.

Levy: it's so good to have you back, Lu.

Lucy: oh, hi Levy.

Levy: isn't this awesome? Guess what, now we've got a swimming pool behind the bar.

Lucy: that's kinda weird.

Natsu: it's just not the same.

For as long as I've known him, Natsu hasn't been to fond of change. Seriously, 1 time I decided to change up my wardrobe by coming into the guild hall wearing flannel. The moment Natsu saw me, he completely incinerated my clothes, leaving me wearing nothing but my underwear.

Levy: and we've even got a game room in the basement.

Lucy: does it need to be this big?

Natsu: I don't like it.

See?

Levy: but the biggest change is upstairs cause now everyone's aloud to go up to the second floor.

Elfman leaned over to railing and waved to us.

Elfman: yo.

Lucy: oh, wow.

Levy: master actually lets more of us go on S-class quests, but only if an S-class wizard agrees to go along.

(Y/n): well, that just means more work for me, perfect.

Makarov: well I'm glad you dunderheads made it back safely.

We all turned to see the master with Juvia standing next to him.

Makarov: I'd like you to meet Fairy Tail's newest member, Juvia. Isn't see a cutie?

Juvia: I can't wait to work with you.

Grey: ha, so you actually mad it in.

Erza: thanks so much for helping us in Akane.

Juvia: no, I should be thanking you because now I've found a new guild.

Makarov: we've also added another new member to the guild, someone you might recognize.

Happy: I wonder who it is.

We all turned. Lucy, Grey, and Natsu had shocked expressions on as They saw who the new member was. The Iron Dragonslayer, Gajeel Redfox.

Grey: WHAT HIM, ARE YOU KINDING ME?!

I just stayed nonchalant cause I didn't really know Gajeel all that well. We only met twice and the only conversation we had was when we were talking about our dragons.

Natsu: GAJEEL!

Grey: WHY'D YOU LET HIM IN HERE, GRAMPS?!

Juvia approached both of them.

Juvia: calm down, I asked him to come along with me.

Erza: I don't mind Juvia, but he's the one responsible for destroying our guild hall.