Chapter 42: An Unwanted Visitor

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Erza walked towards the inn that we and our guild mates would be staying in. After today, all I wanted to do was crash in bed and fall asleep.

As we got to the door, I placed my hand on the knob. But before I turned it, we began to hear laughter coming from inside.

Erza: what could that be?

(Y/n): maybe Natsu's trying to swallow a watermelon whole again.

I turned the knob and opened the door. When I saw the cause of all the laughter, I felt like one of my blood vessels broke. There sitting at the bar was none other than Lyric.

Lyric: and then, the dumbass slid off the cliff and landed face first in a mud hole.

Everyone began laughing hysterically. My blood began to boil the moment I saw his face. I ran over to him, grabbed him by the back of the head, and slammed it into the bar counter. I then threw him to the ground and pinned him down with my foot.

(Y/n): give me 1 good reason why I shouldn't impale you right now!

Lyric: well, it's nice to see you too.

(Y/n): SHUT UP!

Grey: (Y/N), WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

Natsu: YEAH, LYRIC WASN'T BOTHERING ANYONE!

Erza: (Y/N), YOU CAN'T JUST ATTACK PEOPLE FOR NO REASON! PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU'RE INSANE!

(Y/n): do you remember when I came back from Eastwood Canyon with all those injuries?!

Wendy: yeah, what does that have to do with him?!

(Y/n): HE'S THE ASSHOLE WHO DID THAT TO ME!

Makarov: is that so?

Lyric: come on, I just wanted to pay a little visit to my so-

I cut him off placing my other foot on his head.

(Y/n): say one more word and I'll snap that stupid little neck of yours!

Lyric: yeah, good luck with that.

Makarov: THAT'S ENOUGH! (Y/N), RELEASE HIM THIS INSTANT!

I got off of him and he got to his feet.

Lyric: obedient little fairy, are ya?

Makarov: that's enough out of you. Now I want you to tell me what you came here for.

He turned to me.

Lyric: I need to talk to you about something, (y/n).

(Y/n): I don't want to hear anything you have to say.

Lyric: (y/n) please, it's of upmost importance.

(Y/n): not gonna happen. How do I know you won't kick the crap out of me when we're alone?

Lyric: don't you remember what I told you in Eastwood Canyon? I said that if we fought in a populated area there would be too many casualties to count.

(Y/n): oh really? I thought killing people was a pass time for you with all the lives you've taken.

I walked closer to him and he began to back away until his back was against the wall.

(Y/n): now I'll ask you 1 more time. What's to stop me from killing you right here and now?

Makarov: enough!

I turned to Gramps.

Makarov: (y/n), I want you to go with him a listen to what he has to say.

(Y/n): WHAT?!