Chapter 10: Journey To The Cursed Island

(A/n) I had to finish this all in 1 day, so I'm sorry if this chapter sucks)

(Y/N)'S POV

I was flying above the sea to an island that was just off the coast of Fiore. Erza hitched a ride on a pirate ship by intimidating the captain. Oak decided to stay at home, he thought he'd just get in the way. I flew over to the ship and started talking with Erza.

(Y/n): what was that idiot thinking? he's not ready to take on an S-class quest. he'll get himself killed out there.

Erza: well, that's why we're going to retrieve him and the others. They're going to be punished for breaking the rules and going on this quest.

(Y/n): knowing you, you'll probably just give them that horrifying stare you do. Seriously, It's amazing how you can make someone stop in their tracks with just a simple glare.

Erza turned her head and seemed to blush a bit at my complement.

Erza: i-it may be simple, b-but it's effective.

(Y/n): yeah, we should probably hurry before they get hurt. Should I go on ahead?

Erza: that would be good. You can get there before me and find them before I arrive.

(Y/n): sounds good.

I began to charge up my magic.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON COMET!

White and red magic energy surrounded my body as I took off towards the island at the speed of sound. After about 15 seconds, I was at the island. I began circling the island, trying to get an aerial view so I could have a better chance of finding them. After a what felt like a few hours, I saw a crater in the middle of a forest clearing and noticed Natsu in the center knelt down in front of some stones. I landed just at the edge of the crater

Natsu: and I promise you...I will avenge your death.

(Y/n): NATSU!

He quickly turned his head and saw me jumping into the crater.

Natsu: oh, hey (y/n), when did you get here?

(Y/n): DON'T "hey (y/n)" ME! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! ONLY S-CLASS WIZARDS CAN GO ON JOBS LIKE THIS!

Natsu: well, you go on S-class missions all the time, so it can't be that hard.

I stayed silent for a bit and felt my left eye start to twitch.

(Y/n): run.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) chasing chibi Natsu through the Forest

I was chasing Natsu through the forest with my sword, clearly with killing intentions.

(Y/n): I'LL TEACH YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFICULTIES OF S-CLASS QUESTS! GET OVER HERE SO YOUR DEATH CAN BE QUICK!

Natsu: JUST GIVE ME IT MINUTE TO EXPLAIN!

(Y/N): NOT GONNA HAPPEN! NOW, STOP RUNNING!

Natsu turned a corner and disappeared behind a tree. I ran all around it, but it looked like he managed to loose me.

(Y/n): damnit. Well, I better go see if Erza's finally here.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) picking fruit from a tree

I wandered into what seemed to be an extended part of a village. I looked around and eventually found Erza, Lucy, Happy, and Grey.

(Y/n): hey, Erza.

Erza: there you are, (y/n). Did you find Natsu?

(Y/n): I did, but I lost him in the forest.

Erza: well, we might come across him on our way to the temple.