Chapter 19: I Want Answers

(Y/n)'s POV

     As we made our way up the tower, we stopped to eat at a large dinner table with a bunch of food on it. Me, Natsu, and Grey were stuffing our faces while Lucy and her celestial spirit, Virgo, just watched.

Lucy: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS EATING?!

Virgo: I suggest you join them before there's nothing left.

Lucy: no thanks.

Lucy noticed that I was eating a lot quicker than Natsu and Grey were.

Lucy: (y/n), would you mind explaining why you're eating so fast?

(Y/n): it's called stress eating, ever heard of it?

Grey: what are you stressed about?

(Y/n): take a wild guess, I've been like since we got off the boat!

Virgo: if I had to guess, I'd say he's upset about your friend, Erza, keeping this place a secret from you all.

(Y/n): OH, SO THE SPIRIT KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME, BUT YOU GUYS DON'T, TYPICAL!

Natsu made an attempt to help me relax by changing the subject.

Natsu: hey I've been meaning I ask you something.

(Y/n): ok, shoot.

Natsu: why do scales grow on your arms when ever you get mad?

I was silent for a moment before I finally decided to answer.

(Y/n): well, if you must know, I've learned that the angrier I get the further my scales grow up my arm.

I gestured to the scales that were half way up my forearm.

Natsu: so the angrier you get the more scales appear.

(Y/n): pretty much.

Natsu: well, they're starting to disappear.

I looked at my arm and saw that the scales we're disappearing. Natsu had a giant smirk on his face, if there was 1 thing he was good at, it was finding ways to make people laugh. I chuckled and returned to eating. I took a bite out of a pineapple.

(Y/n): *mouth full* so who do you think runs this place?

Juvia: I have no idea, but the door that welcomed us in was controlled by a magic user.

Virgo: and they are well aware of our presence.

Lucy: why would they let us in?

Grey: do you think they're trying to provoke us?

(Y/n): if that's the case, then they better be ready for the ass woopin of a lifetime.

Virgo: not to be rude, but your bikini leaves little to the imagination.

I was so focused on Erza not telling us about this place, that I failed to notice that Lucy was still wearing her bikini.

Lucy: should I change?!

Virgo: yes, I'll help you!

Lucy: wait, you mean right here?!

I averted my eyes. Natsu was too busy shoving food down his throat to notice, but Grey was getting an eye full of EVERYTHING.

Grey: holy-

Juvia: please stop looking at her, Grey!

When Virgo was done, I turned and saw Lucy wearing a green dress with her hair tied up with what looked like a green bandanna. I'm not gonna lie, she looked good.