Chapter 18: The Tower Of Heaven

(Y/n)'s POV

     Me and the others were on our way to this strange island where those creeps took our friends. We were all in a little dinghy. Of course, me and Natsu were in our own little hell because of the whole motion sickness thing.

Grey: man, we're relying on your sense of smell, so pull it together.

Juvia: how dare you disappoint my love with your childish actions!

Lucy: wait, aren't you able to fly? Why don't you just, do that instead of riding in the boat with us.

(Y/n): look, if those guys were able to take down Erza then that means they're pretty strong *gags* so I'm gonna have to conserve my magic energy if we're gonna be fighting them. Who were those guys anyway?

Lucy: they said that they were old friends of Erza's, which makes me wonder how well we actually know her.

Natsu's head rose as he felt something strange.

Natsu: I just got a weird feeling.

A flock of birds that was flying over us began to fall out of the air 1 by 1.

Lucy: the birds.

Grey: what's happening to them?

(Y/n): this can't be good.

We felt the boat bump into something, we looked down and saw a bunch of dead fish and wreckage.

Grey: not the fish too.

Juvia: I've never seen anything like it

Grey: that's wreckage from a Fiore naval ship.

(Y/n): yep, definitely not good.

Lucy: ok I'm creeped out.

Natsu: hey, what's that?

We all turned and saw a tower that was at least a mile high.

Lucy: it must be...the tower of heaven.

Juvia raised her hand and a magic circle appeared. Water began to surround us until we were encased in a dome.

Juvia: my water dome will keep us from being seen.

Lucy: nice work, Juvia.

I sat back down in the boat and looked at the floor.

(Y/n): so she used to be friends with those guys, huh? Why didn't she tell us?!

Lucy: I'm sure she had her reasons.

(Y/n): NO! The people in Fairy Tail are supposed to treat the other members like family, so how could she keep something so important a secret from us!

I clenched my fist and my scales began to form again. I put my other hand on the edge of the boat and snapped off a piece of wood.

Grey: dude, you should calm down before you blow the whole boat apart.

(Y/n): I'M NOT JUST GONNA CALM DOWN! WHY DID SHE HIDE THIS FROM US, DOES SHE NO TRUST US OR SOMETHING?!

At this point our faces we're practically inches apart.

Grey: she must have had her reasons! Everyone in Fairy Tail has their secrets. I'm sure you have plenty.

(Y/n): OH, LIKE HOW MY DAD'S A PSYCHOTIC BANDIT KILLER?!

Everyone fell silent. I sat back down and cupped my face in my hands.

Lucy: what are you talking about?

(Y/n): *sigh* have you guys ever heard of The Juggernaut?

Juvia: I have. His power is rumored to rival that of Zeref's, but I thought he was just a legend.

(Y/n): well...apparently he's my father.

Grey: so your dad is some kind of super powerful being of legend?

(Y/n): you remember that photo I showed you, right?

Lucy: yeah, why?

(Y/n): I told you that I was taken from my parents and he went looking for me. Apparently he destroyed hundreds of bandit camp as he searched, but I don't know why he would resort to killing people.

Lucy: look, I know there's a lot going on right now, but we need to focus on finding our friends. I'm sure Erza will explain the situation when we find her.

(Y/n): fine, but if her explanation doesn't make me calm down, then I'm flying right back to the guild hall.

We pulled up to a dock on the island and made our way to the base of the tower. However, there were to many people on look out, so we had to find another way inside.

Juvia: I found an underwater passage way into the tower.

Grey: seriously, way to go.

Juvia: YOU HEAR THAT, LUCY?! I WAS JUST PRAISED BY GREY, NOT YOU!

Lucy: yeah yeah.

Juvia: we can swim there in 10 minutes.

Natsu: we can hold our breath that long, right?

Grey: probably.

Lucy: THAT'S NOT HUMANLY POSSIBLE, YOU DOPES!

Juvia lifted up a bubble of water.

Juvia: in that case, I suggest you wear these. It's a water shell containing oxygen. This way you can breath underwater.

(Y/n): or I could just blast them all of them away with 1 shot.

Lucy: NO! STOP ACTING LIKE NATSU!

We swam through the passage way and found ourselves underneath the tower

Grey: so we're beneath the tower, huh?

Natsu: I wonder where they're keeping Erza, Happy, and Oak.

Suddenly there was a loud roar with a voice accompanying it.

???: INTRUDERS!

Lucy: uh oh!

A bunch more wizard came out stand on the bridges above us.

???: IDENTIFY YOURSELVES

Grey: looks like we don't have a choice. We have to fight them.

(Y/n): good, I need to let off some steam.

Natsu: you losers wanna know who we are?! WE'RE THE WIZARDS WHO ARE GONNA POUND YOUR FACES IN! WE'RE FROM FAIRY TAIL!

Natsu punched the floor, kicking up a crap ton of dust in the process, and sprung into action. I flew up to 1 of the bridges and landed. A group of wizards charged at me with spears

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON ROAR!

I managed to take most of them out, but a good amount of them were still standing. I then charged right at them, ready to knock them off the edge.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON SHATTERING HORN!

I knocked about 5 of them off, but at least 3 dodged me.

???: Holy crap, this guy's a monster!

Something inside me snapped and I turned to the wizard who said that.

(Y/n): WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

???: AHHHH!

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON RAGING FIST!

I punched him right in the gut and he was sent flying into his 2 friends. I leaned over the edge and shouted.

(Y/n): I'm not a monster!

I noticed that the others were done, so I flew down to them.

Juvia: that seems to have done the job.

Grey: good work team.

Natsu: so where's the blockhead, buddy?!

The mouth of a statue opened and a long bridge came out

Natsu: what's that?

Grey: I think it's their way of saying come on in.

(Y/n): well, what are we waiting for? Let's get a move on.