Chapter 49: Family Reunion

(Y/n)'s POV

It was at least a week after we won the Grand Magic Games. The town even decided to rebuild our guild hall, so that was 1 of the perks.

I was laying in my bed with Erza next to me. She wasn't asleep, just enjoying our time together. I reached my hand over to her and moved a piece of hair out of her face. She laughed at the feeling of my fingers gliding against her skin. She placed her hand over mine and looked up at me.

Erza: I love the feeling of your skin against mine.

(Y/n): me too.

She then donned a mischievous smile. She got up from her laying position and started straddling me. As she was above me, she lowered down and pressed our lips together. I closed my eyes and reached my hands behind her. My fingers began gliding through her crimson hair. She leaned in closer and deepened the kiss, turning our act of affection into a full on make out session.

I felt Erza's hand go up my shirt and start rubbing my chest. We separated.

Erza: your skin is so smooth.

(Y/n): well, your hair is really soft.

He leaned in again and we resumed. After about a minute we heard a knock at the door and stopped.

(Y/n): DAMNIT!

I got up and rushed to the door. I swung it open and saw Lyric standing on the porch.

Lyric: hey, kid.

(Y/n): what do you want?!

Lyric: uh, I just came here so I could show you that village I told you about.

(Y/n): the one that mom lives in?

Lyric: no, the one with the talking chicken. Of course the one your mom lives in.

(Y/n): ok, you don't have to be a sarcastic bitch about it. Just let me get my stuff.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my sword and jacket.

Erza: so who was it?

(Y/n): just Lyric. We're about to go check out this village he mentioned.

Erza: you two better stay safe out there.

(Y/n): no promises.

I walked outside where Lyric was waiting.

Lyric: you ready to go?

(Y/n): as ready as I'll ever be.

Lyric sprouted his blacks wings and I did the same.

Lyric: let's get moving. Follow me.

He flew up and I followed him.

(Y/n): so you said this village was on the edge of Fiore?

Lyric: yeah, it'll probably take us a few hours to get there.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) and chibi Lyric flying side by side

After like 2 hours, we finally arrived at the edge of Fiore. We began walking through the village. Everyone looked like hardworking folk who were just trying to live their lives as best they could.

Lyric walked up to someone and asked them a question.

Lyric: excuse me, do you know where we might find a woman named Stella Jekyll.

???: Uh, yeah. She lives in the house right over there.

Lyric: thanks.

He walked back over to me and we made our way towards the house.