Epilogue

5 year's later

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking through the forest to reach the treehouse. I had just come back from a mission that took me 3 days to complete. I walked into the clearing and saw my home. I look over to the porch and saw my beautiful wife sitting on the steps, watching our 3 year old daughter while feeding our newborn son.

I walked closer to the house and my daughter noticed me.

???: DADDY!

She ran over to me and practically jumped into my arms. I hugged her.

(Y/n): hey, my little Strawberry.

Me and Erza decided to name our daughter Charlotte. Her hair was a mix of mine and Erza's. Some parts were white while some were red. She had my energetic personality and was a bit of a trouble maker. Seriously, don't get me started on her first words.

Flashback

I was making dinner while Erza was feeding Charlotte. She sat in her little highchair as Erza put the spoon in her mouth. Suddenly, Charlotte started making noise, like she was trying to say something.

Charlotte: A...Ap...

Erza gasped.

Erza: (y/n), get over here! I think she's about to say her first words!

I ran over and leaned over in front of my child.

(Y/n): come on, Charlotte. You can do it.

Charlotte: Ap...apo...apocawypse dwagon woar.

Yeah, needless to say, she blew a massive hole in the side of the house because of that.

Flashback end

I picked her up and held her in my arms. I walked over to Erza and kissed her. My attention then turn to our newborn baby. Me and Erza both agreed to name him Simon. He had all white hair and Erza's eyes. If I had to guess, I'd say he's gonna have my temper, given how Erza acted while she was pregnant with him.

Flashback

(Y/n): AHHHHHHH!

I burst into the guild hall, flipped a table onto it's side and hid behind it. Erza then marched in.

Erza: WHERE IS HE?! WHERE'S THAT FOOL?!

She had been experiencing mood swings lately, and they were... pretty intense. I peeked from around the table and saw Erza crying while hugging Mirajane. I sigh in relief and stood up.

Grey: what did you do to make her so mad?

(Y/n): all I did was accidentally burn breakfast.

Flashback end

I rubbed my new child's cheek and he wrapped his little fingers around 1 of mine. I sat next to Erza as Charlotte continued playing. I took Simon and cradled him in my arms. My beautiful wife rested her head on my shoulder.

Erza: how did we get so lucky? We have a beautiful daughter and such an adorable son.

Erza tickled Simon's belly causing him to begin giggling.

Charlotte: Mommy, Daddy, look!

We both looked over at Charlotte and saw that he had suddenly sprouted wings.

(Y/n): WOAH!

I me and Erza walked over to her.

(Y/n): can you fly?

She began flapping her wings. She managed to lift herself off the ground and began flying around the yard. I sprouted my wings.

(Y/n): follow me, I wanna show you something cool.

Erza hopped on my back with Simon and we took off.

Charlotte: weeeeeeee!

Erza: she sure is having fun.

(Y/n): I can see why. Being able to fly is awesome.

Charlotte: so where are we going, Daddy.

(Y/n): somewhere Fatalis brought me when I was a kid. I thought I'd show you too when you were finally able to sprout your wings.

After a while we landed on a beach.

Charlotte: where is it.

Right over there.

She looked to where I was pointing and she saw a cliff that looked like the head of a dragon.

Charlotte: WOW! COOL!

(Y/n): I know, right?

Erza: it's absolutely breath taking.

(Y/n): yep.

Erza leaned over to me and kissed me.

Charlotte: ew!

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Charlotte taking a refreshing swim in the ocean

The sun was about to set and we were all sitting on the beach. Charlotte had fallen asleep with her head on my lap.

Erza: this is perfect. After all we've been through, it all led up to this moment.

(Y/n): I wouldn't have it any other way.

Me and Erza embrace as we watched the sun go down. She was right. This IS perfect.