Chapter 39: A Trip To The Celestial World

(A/n) I'm back from hiatus, guys, and I got news. I got a notification saying my story is eligible for the wattys. I submitted the entry thing, so wish me luck)

(Y/n)'s POV

     Ok, so the day after I returned from Eastwood Canyon, everyone had questions. I told them what happened about the apocalypse godslayer and him beating the absolute shit out of me. However, I left out his name and the fact that he was my father.

After our fight I felt like Lyric was stalking me. Every so often I'd feel like I'm being watched. Sometimes at night I'd hear the sound of a pan flute outside my house.

Anyway, during the few days that I was gone, Fairy Tail had yet another encounter with the Oración Seis. At 1 point Gramps tried to make Gildarts the new master of Fairy Tail, but he left before he could do it. For the short moment he WAS the guild master, he reinstated Laxus.

But that's not the important part. Gramps finally found a way to get Fairy Tail back on it's feet. The Grand Magic Games. A tournament for guilds to prove who's number 1. The guild that currently holds that title is the guild Sabertooth, who have quite the reputation.

The only down side is that while we were on Tenrou Island, everyone else was training and becoming stronger. Seriously, in a 1 on 1 match, Max ended up wiping the floor with Natsu. But it turns out Natsu is now able to use lightning flame dragonslayer magic.

So me and the others were at Akane beach training. I decided to brush up on my swordsmanship. I was at the far end of the beach with my Meliode in my hand, chopping down palm trees with a single slice. An hour later I was dragging a massive boulder across the beach with a bunch of chains.

After I got it to the other end of the beach, I decided to focus on my magic attacks. I started blasting apart more boulders.

Erza: well, aren't you working hard.

I turned to her and saw the bikini she was wearing. I felt a bit of blood come out of my nose.

She grinned and pressed her chest up against mine. I was trying my best not to look down.

Erza: see something you like?

(Y/n): *incoherent gibberish*

Erza just giggled and pulled back.

Erza: so what are you gonna work on next?

I snapped back to reality and answer.

(Y/n): um, I'm probably gonna work on my durability. I might just make Natsu and Grey hit me with their strongest attacks.

Erza: (y/n), that sounds a little extreme.

(Y/n): well, I can't take any chances. I can't have a repeat of what happened at Eastwood Canyon.

Erza: ever since you got back that's always been a really sensitive subject for you. Why is that? Who were you fighting?

(Y/n): *sigh* I don't wanna talk about it, but let's just say...if I see him again, he's a dead man.

Suddenly, both heard a commotion going on over by the rest of our group. We walked over and saw Virgo.

(Y/n): what's going on?

Virgo: the celestial spirit world is on the brink of destruction. I beg you, we desperately need Fairy Tail's help right now. I've been asked to bring you to our world at once. The king would like to explain the situation to you himself.

Natsu: alright, lead the way, Virgo. If our friends need help we won't let them down.

Lucy: wait a minute, I thought humans weren't able to enter the celestial spirit world.