Chapter 37: 7 Years

(Y/n)'s POV

     I woke up to the feeling of my body being dragged. It felt like I had just woken up from the best nap I've ever had. I opened my eyes.

???: He's waking up.

When my eyes adjusted to the light I saw a woman with light purple hair.

???: You ok, (y/n)?

(Y/n): I'm fine. who are you?

???: It's me, Laki.

My eyes widened in surprise. I sat up. The first thing I noticed was how different she looked.

(Y/n): LAKI, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU LOOK SO DIFFERENT?!

Laki: um, we'll explain on the way.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Laki explaining what happened to chibi (y/n) while they walk to the ship

We arrived at the shore where everyone else was gathered. Apparently we've been on Tenrou island for 7 years.

When we got back to the guild hall it was torn down and we were reduced to a little shack at the edge of Magnolia. When we actually got there we had a little tussle with a few members of Twilight Ogre which resulted in us going to their guild hall and causing more chaos there.

Then there was the tree house. All the windows were broken and the front door was kicked in.

Oak: looks like we've been raided.

We went inside and looked around, everything was covered in dust.

Oak: aw man, this is gonna take forever to clean.

(Y/n): hm, maybe not, I think I have something that could help.

I entered my room and began rummaging through my closet.

(Y/n): where is it?

Oak: whatcha looking for?

(Y/n): just this spell book I got a while back. AH, found it.

I picked it up and opened it

(Y/n): and you said I wouldn't need this.

I walked into the living room and lifted my hand. I started focus my magic energy into my palm and all the dust in the room began swirling into my hand until there was a tennis ball sized ball of dust in my hand. I just chucked it out he window.

Oak: and what do you plan to do about all our stolen stuff?

(Y/n): oh, I'll just hunt them down and force them to give our stuff back.

Oak: and the windows and door?

(Y/n): it's an easy fix. I'll have it done tomorrow.

Oak: let me see that book real quick.

I handed him the book and he began flipping through pages. He stopped and showed me 1 page.

Oak: look, a spell for home repair.

(Y/n): huh, I didn't see that.

I held my hand out towards the window and watched as it started repairing itself.

(Y/n): woah!

I then pointed my hand at the door and the hinges bent back into their proper places.

(Y/n): well, that's a time saver.

Oak: now you have time to go and get our stuff back.

(Y/n): I'm on it.

I sniffed the air around us and caught a whiff of something. I sped out the door and followed the scent.