Chapter 24: The Balam Alliance

(Y/n)'s POV

After Laxus attempted to takeover Fairy Tail master Makarov banished him from the guild. When I learned this a little part of me couldn't help but feel sorry for him. Sure, he was an asshole, but he was still a part of the guild.

I still remember the first time I kicked his ass. It was back when I first joined Fairy Tail. I was such a shy little bean back then. I usually just kept to myself and only ever talked to Erza, Natsu, and Grey, I hadn't even met Oak yet.

Flashback

I was just sitting in the guild hall minding my own business, eating a sandwich. Things seemed peaceful, no one was arguing, nobody was fighting, and everyone was just taking it easy. That is until Natsu stepped on Grey's foot.

Grey: OW! WATCH IT, DUTCH OVEN!

Natsu: WHAT'D YOU CALL ME, SNOWFLAKE?!

Happy: here we go again.

They started to brawl and I ended getting caught in the middle of it. Natsu hit me in the chest, knocking me to the floor in the process. My sandwich flew out of my hand and hit someone in the face. Everyone fell silent as I got to my feet and turned to see who it hit. My eyes widened.

(Y/n): oh no.

There stood Laxus with a livid expression and some sauce on his face. He wiped it away and spoke in a sinister tone.

Laxus: you're dead, small fry.

(Y/n): i-it was an accident.

Laxus: do you really think I care?

He cracked his knuckles as lightning surrounded his hands.

Natsu: RUN, MAN!

I did as Natsu suggest and ran for my life. Lightning blasts followed me around the guild hall, breaking tables and chairs along the way.

Makarov: LAXUS, STOP IT!

Laxus didn't listen, he just kept chasing after me. I had to think fast, if I stopped even for a second, I'd be done for. I saw Laxus standing out in the open with a toothy grin. I ran over to him and attacked.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON RAGING FIST!

I uppercut him and send him flying up to the second floor with a crash. Laxus ran to the edge and leaned on the railing. He then sent a dozen lightning bolts my way. I inhaled and planted my feet firmly on the floor.

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON ROAR!

My attack blasted his away and hit him dead on. the dust cleared relieving a massive hole in the ceiling. A few seconds later, we all heard a loud splash as Laxus landed in the ocean behind Magnolia.

I turned around and saw that everyone was staring at me, shocked. Someone began to clap and everyone else joined in. The clapping soon turned into cheering. Natsu then ran to my side and whispered in my ear.

Natsu: dude, you need to bow.

I smiled and did as he asked.

Macao: finally, we have someone who can put that brat in his place.

Wakaba: yeah, I can't wait to see their next fight.

Flashback over

(A/n) I wanted to make it longer, but I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I need to get ready)

Yeah, those were good times. I'm really gonna miss him though.

Anyway, right now we were doing a little favor for Mr. Yajima, but it was more to pay Lucy's rent than anything else. After the Tower of Heaven incident, he resigned from the magic council and opened a restaurant. I was currently carrying 4 plates of food, trying my best not to drop any of them.