Chapter 5: The Eye Of The Storm

(Y/N)'S POV

We stopped at the next station and got off, I was so glad to be off that moving nightmare. I always hated being on any form of transportation, which is why I always fly to my destinations.

Grey: ya think the Eisanwald guys are still gonna be in this town?

Erza: I have no idea, that's what we're here to find out.

Lucy: I'm still thinking, maybe I should go home.

Happy: hold on, where's Natsu?

We all turned back just as the train began moving again.

(Y/n): damn it, he's still on the train!

Happy: uh oh, there he goes

Erza: I was so busy talking, I forget about him.! I'm such a fool, Natsu hates all forms of transportation! This I all my fault, I need 1 of you to come a hit me for my penance!

Lucy: that's a little much

(Y/n): don't beat yourself up about it, Erza. We all make mistakes. Let just go get him.

Erza: your right, I should be stopping the train instead of sulking over my own mistake.

She walked of to the side and pulled the emergency stop lever.

Worker: what do you think you doing, lady. You can't pull the emergency lever without permission.

Erza: it's for our comrade, please understand.

Worker: are you kidding me?!

Erza: now, I would like you to take our luggage to the hotel.

Worker: do I look like a bellhop?

I noticed Grey stripping in my peripheral vision.

Lucy: I'm starting to realize that all the wizards in Fairy Tail are just a little insane.

Grey: well, not all of us.

Lucy: OH YEAH, WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!

Erza: now, let go get Natsu.

Everybody hopped into a magic-mobile (except for Grey, he was just laying on the roof for some reason)and went after the train. Well, everybody except me. Being on that train was bad enough, there was no way in hell I was gonna ride in that thing. So I was flying next to it while Erza drove everyone else.

Erza: I don't see why you can't just power through your motion sickness like every other time.

(Y/n): I already powered through it once today, I'm not doing it again. Besides I only rode on the train with you guys because I needed to hear the info you had. If it were anything else, I would just be flying outside the window.

Erza: I'm just saying, you shouldn't wasted your magic power just to get out of a little motion sickness.

(Y/n): that's easy for you to say, you don't get motion sick. I bet if you did, you'd be doing the same thing.

Erza: either way, you should save your magic. You never know when a battle might be right around the corner.

(Y/n): yeah, but what are the chances of that happening?

Lucy then poked her head out the window and started a conversation with me.

Lucy: so what's it like to fly with your own pair of wings?

(Y/n): oh, it's amazing, I always love flying above the clouds just to clear my head.

Lucy: you use flying as a way to relax?