Chapter 29: Nirvana's Corruption

(Y/n)'s POV

Me, Jura, and Hoteye we're making our way through the forest to Nirvana's resting place. Half way I got a little curious and turned to Hoteye.

(Y/n): so Nirvana, what exactly does it do?

Hoteye: well, as I said earlier, Nirvana has the ability to alter the personalities of those on the edge of good and evil, but that's not even it's main function.

(Y/n): so what's it supposed to do?

Hoteye: once resurrected, Nirvana is able to convert light into darkness. If the caster wishes, it can turn allied guilds against each other, making them go to war for no reason.

(Y/n): huh, now I see why the Oración Seis want to get their hands on it.

Jura: so we need to keep our emotions under control, unless we want to be fighting each other.

(Y/n): got it. Ok, as long as no one pisses you off we should be fine.

Suddenly the ground beneath us began to shake.

Jura: (y/n), what are you doing?!

(Y/n): this isn't me!

The beam of black light began shining brighter

(Y/n): is that what I think it is?!

Jura: no, it can't be, it's changed!

Hoteye: I'm afraid that you may be right!

(Y/n): this doesn't smell good at all!

Hoteye knelt down and used his divine eyes.

Jura: what's happening now, what do you see?

Hoteye: something...unbelievable, oh yeah.

Jura: can you make out what it is?

The earth rose up and lifted us into the air. I sprouted my wings and flew upward.

(Y/n): I'm gonna go see what's going on, I'll catch up with you later.

Jura: stay safe, (y/n).

I nodded and flew off. I stopped when I was high enough to see what it was. It looked like a massive city standing on 6 long legs.

(Y/n): holy crap!

I looked around a little more until I saw Lucy and Grey on 1 of the thing's legs. I flew over to them.

(Y/n): guys!

Grey: (y/n)?!

(Y/n): how's Erza, is she ok?!

Lucy: she's fine, Wendy healed her.

(Y/n): Good, now where's Natsu?

Grey: he went off to find the rest of the Oración Seis.

(Y/n): I'll go find him and make sure he doesn't get himself killed.

Grey: ok, we'll join ya later.

I then saw an explosion come from the top of a massive tower in the center of the city.

(Y/n): looks like I found him.

I flew over as fast as I could. When I stopped I saw Happy carrying Natsu and Cobra standing on his... flying...purple...snake.

(Y/n): ok that's not right!

Cobra: well, look who decided to join us,the Walking Apocalypse himself.

(Y/n): hey, it's the Disaster and you know it, pal!