Chapter 31: Gildarts

(Y/n)'s POV

Ok, I'm just gonna get this summarization over with. So after we stopped Nirvana we went to the Cait Shelter guild to celebrate. Then it turns out that the guild was never real. Erza, invited Wendy to join Fairy Tail and she agreed. Blah blah giant robot dragon.

Before I say anything else I must say that everything happened during the Oración Seis incident left me with a lot of questions. "How did Brain know about my father? Who was the guy in the black cloak?" Ya know, that sort of stuff. But that's not all. Me and Erza are now a couple.

She didn't really want to wait for everyone to find out, so when we were celebrating at Cait Shelter, she started getting a little...touchy feely. Of course Grey and Natsu were completely confused and didn't know what it meant, so Lucy took matters into her own hands and just straight up told them. Everyone else at the guild hall however...their reactions were unexpected. Seriously, about 20 of them said "it's about time."

Anyway, me and Oak we're sitting in the guild hall after coming back from a mission. We were both completely exhausted and just wanted get some rest. We were fighting a bunch of dark guild wizards, and lets just say...there were a lot of them.

We were both face down on the table, trying to get as must rest as we could before Natsu's next brawl.

???: That quest took a lot out of you didn't it?

I moved my head just slightly and saw my sweetheart, Erza.

(Y/n): hey sweetie.

Erza: you feeling ok?

(Y/n): I'm fine, just a little tired.

Erza: want me to get you something?

(Y/n): water would be fine.

Erza: ok, I'll be right back.

Erza walked off to fetch me a drink. After a minute or 2 she came back with a glass of water for me. I picked it up and took a long sip.

(Y/n): ah, thanks Erza.

Erza: anything for my sweetheart.

She went behind me and wrapped her arms around me resting her head on my shoulder.

Oak: jeez, get a room you two.

(Y/n): bite me!

Oak then walked over and bit my hand with out hesitation.

(Y/n): OW, HEY!

Oak: I'm just doing what I'm told.

(Y/n): smart ass.

Erza: calm down you two.

Erza kissed me on the cheek and sat down next to me.

(Y/n): he started it.

I took another sip of water, when suddenly Max and Warren burst into the guild hall.

Warren/Max: BIG NEWS!

After they entered, we began to hear bells ringing. I spit out my water in surprise, drenching Oak's fur in the process.

Oak: ew! That better have been and accident!

(Y/n): no it was definitely on purpose. But do you know what those bells mean?!

Everyone: GILDARTS IS BACK!

I ran to the nearest window as the Magnolia Gildarts shift began. Buildings began moving to make way for the strongest wizard in Fairy Tail. A caped figure walked down the path towards the guild hall.

(Y/n): YES, THE CRASH MAGIC WIZARD IS BACK!

Oak: you always get pumped when Gildarts comes back.

(Y/n): how can I not?! He's only the strongest wizard Fairy Tail has to offer!