Chapter 11: Phantom Lord Strikes

(Y/N)'S POV

After the whole curse island thing was done, we went back to the Magnolia. Lucky for Natsu, Grey, Lucy, and Happy, gramps wasn't there. Though something did happen where me and Oak switched bodies. Needless to say, we had to tie him up and cover his mouth with tape so he wouldn't destroy the whole town.

Anyway, I woke up in my bed a few days later. I sat up and stretched out my arms, yawning along with it. The sun shined through the window, giving me a perfect view of the trees as their leaves sparkled with morning dew. I turned and saw Oak, still sleeping in his hammock.

(Y/n): dude, get up.

Oak rolled around, he then fell out of his hammock and to the floor face first.

Oak: ...ow.

(Y/n): get your stuff so we can get going.

I got out of bed and changed out of my pajamas and into some new clothes.

(Y/n): I was thinking we could get a few jobs in today, just so we have some jewel for food.

Oak: *yawns* sounds good to me.

I strapped my sword to my back and put on my boots.

(Y/n): you better get your stuff or I'm gonna leave you behind again.

Oak: ok ok, I'm getting up.

He flew up and grabbed his bag off the counter. We walked out of the treehouse and into the streets of Magnolia. Later on, we turned a corner and my jaw dropped when I saw the guild hall. Dozens of iron pillars were protruding through the walls and roof of the guild hall.

???: Someone did this to our guild!

???: But who would do such a thing?

We turned and saw the rest of the team standing in front of the guild hall with shocked expressions. Me and Oak ran over to them.

(Y/n): hey guys, what the hell happened here?! Who did this?!

Lucy: we have no idea, we're just as confused as you.

???: It was Phantom.

We all turned and saw Mirajane with a distraught look on her face.

Grey: are you serious?

(Y/n): sounds like something they'd do.

Natsu: you mean Phantom did this?!

Mira: we couldn't do anything to stop them, they got us good.

(Y/n): those guys are DEAD MEAT!

Erza: (y/n), calm down. We should speak with master Makarov before we do anything we might regret.

I calmed myself down by doing a few breathing exercises.

(Y/n): fine.

Mira led us to the basement, where we saw all the other members of Fairy Tail with broken spirits.

Makarov: yo, what's up, kids.

Gramps was clearly Drunk.

Lucy: uh, hi.

Erza: sorry we weren't here sooner

Natsu: why the heck are you all just sitting around down here?!

Makarov: how'd it go, Lucy? You finish the job like a good girl?

Lucy: yeah I guess so

Erza: master, do you understand the gravity of the situation?

Natsu: the guild hall's been completely destroyed.