Chapter 36: Acnologia

(Y/n)'s POV

I continued limping through the forest to get back to camp. After a while I kinda found myself lost in a maze of plants and trees. At 1 point I lost my footing and began tumbling down a cliff. I stopped and heard a voice.

???: (Y/n)?

I opened my eyes and saw...

(Y/n): Laxus, what are you doing here?

Laxus: thought you guys could use some help with that old geezer.

(Y/n): what old geezer?

Laxus: Grimoire Heart's master, Hades.

I looked around and saw all my friends safe and well.

(Y/n): oh thank goodness.

Laxus: you always seem to come in at the last minute, so ya want me to tell you what happened?

(Y/n): ok, just tell me what I missed.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Laxus explaining what happened to chibi (y/n)

(Y/n): so let me get this straight. After you guys beat Grimoire Heart, you went to fight their master, who actually used to be Fairy Tail's master. Then you showed up and got a few hits in, but he was too much for you. So then you shot some of your lightning at Natsu, he ate it and was then able to use lightning flame dragonslayer magic?

Laxus: pretty much.

(Y/n): so Natsu was able to eat another element besides his own and use it to his advantage?

Laxus: yep.

(Y/n): hm, I wonder if that's universal among dragonslayers.

Then I remembered what Zeref told me about my sword. Got up and walked over to Natsu.

(Y/n): hey Natsu, do me a favor and roar at me with everything you've got.

Natsu: what, why?

(Y/n): I just wanna test something real quick.

Natsu: well, if you say so.

I pulled my sword of of my back and stood firm.

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON ROAR!

His breath attack came was heading towards me quickly. I slashed through the attack with my sword and it disappeared.

Natsu: WHAT THE?!

I looked down at my sword and saw that the blade was completely engulfed in flames.

(Y/n): woah, now that's cool!

I swung my sword again, sending a massive wall of fire towards Natsu. The flames dispersed revealing Natsu inbedded in the wall of stone behind him.

Grey: WHAT WAS THAT?!

(Y/n): oh, well apparently this sword of mine is cursed. It can send magical attacks back at the sender at double the strength.

Grey seemed to have an idea in mind.

Grey: ICE MAKE LANCE!

I blocked his attack and watched as ice crystals started to form on the blade.

I took another swing and sent his attack right back at him. After his hit him Grey laid there dazed at what just happened.

Erza: impressive, (y/n).

I felt that pain in my leg again. I grasped it tightly, wincing.

Erza: what's wrong?!