Chapter 54: Storming The Guild

Lyric's POV

I was in the treehouse. Hearing Eldra's name after so many year had me pacing the floor. I was just walking back and forth, trying to process what was happening.

(Y/n): so you were a member of Deadlock?

Lyric: yeah, I made a lot of bad decisions when I was young, and joining that ring of psychopaths was 1 of them.

Erza: what about this Eldra character? It sounds like the 2 of you have a bit of a past.

I looked down.

Lyric: like I said, he was an old friend of mine. He never liked people quiting the guild, but when I told him I quit, it felt like something in him snapped. Right before I left, he swore that I'd pay.

Natsu: why'd you quit.

Lyric: I realized that Deadlock saw me as a weapon as apposed to an actual member. Stella showed me that I didn't belong in that guild, so I left. The master was pretty understanding too, so I didn't have to worry about that.

Lucy: but how did Eldra turn the entire guild against you?

Lyric: I honestly don't know. After I left nothing involving Deadlock happened to me...until today.

Erza: so Eldra sees you as a traitor of sorts for leaving the guild?

Lyric: yes.

(Y/n) got up off the sofa and marched towards the door.

Amber: (y/n), where are you going?!

(Y/n): what does it look like?! I'm going to the Deadlock guild hall!

Stella: but you don't even know where it is!

Lyric: I do.

They all turned to me.

Lyric: I still remember where the guild hall is. If we can take them down, before they do anything dangerous everything should be fine.

Natsu: oh yeah, I'm all fired up!

Erza: does anyone else wish to join us?

Grey: I'm coming too.

Lucy: do I really have a choice?

Erza: no.

(Y/n): good, now let's get going. Lead the way, Lyric.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Lyric walking through the forest with chibi everyone following him

As we walked we stopped when we reached a large valley filled with nothing my but rocks and stones.

(Y/n): Lyric, there's nothing here.

Lyric: the Deadlock guild hall I surrounded by a barrier that makes it invisible to anyone not inside.

I walked further and seemed to disappeared to all of them.

Lyric: come on it's safe.

(Y/n) came through and saw the building we were about to storm.

(Y/n): that's the Deadlock guild hall?

Lyric: yes.