Chapter 15: Relaxation

(Y/n)'s POV

     After the whole thing with Phantom Lord was resolved, we began rebuilding the guild hall. Me and Natsu actually had a little chat with Gajeel about our dragon. Apparently his dragon, Metalicana, disappeared on the same day that Igneel and Fatalis left.

Anyway, a few more things happened after that. Lucy returned home to confront her father, a theater that was going out of business, and now fighting a group of thieves. The job wasn't that hard, we made short work of them. We stood outside their base and just started complaining about how easy it was.

Erza: well, that was a waste I was hoping they might be a challenge.

Natsu: ohhhhhh, I wanna fight some more!

Grey: I know how you feel, but save it for the next job.

(Y/n): seriously, Natsu, is fighting all you ever think about?

Natsu: no, I think about food sometimes!

(Y/n): *facepalm* I stand corrected.

Happy interrupted us by point out someone in the distance.

Happy: hey, isn't that Loke over there?

He seemed to notice us as we made our way towards him.

Loke: what's up, guy?

Natsu: just beating bad guys and being awesome.

Loke: same old, same old.

(Y/n): yeah, the only difference was that the whole place wasn't destroyed in the process.

Loke: that's surprising coming from you, (y/n).

(Y/n): what's that supposed to mean?!

Grey: it means you destroy everything you touch.

(Y/n): hey, it's not my fault if a few walls get knocked down by my attacks! Besides, Natsu's destroyed more towns then me!

Natsu: hey, don't bring me into this!

Erza: QUITE!

Natsu/Grey: yes ma'am!

I sighed we continued our conversation. Lucy approached Loke and he immediately started panicking. For some reason, ever since Lucy joined Fairy Tail, Loke's been trying to avoid her as much as possible.

Lucy: I'm glad we ran into you. Thanks so much for-

Loke: sorry, but I better hit the road! SO LONG!

Loke then ran off as fast a he could to who knows where. Lucy just stood there dumbfounded.

Lucy: what is that guy's problem?!

Grey: I don't know what you did, but you really freak him out.

Natsu: yeah, he avoids you like the plague.

Lucy: IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE'S CRAZY!

(Y/n): why is Loke some afraid of celestial wizards again?

Grey: I think he dated 1 and the relationship didn't end well.

(Y/n): that sounds about right.

We moved to a rocky hill over looking the thieves' base.

Grey: guess we might as well head home.

Lucy: I don't know, I was thinking since we our job early for once, what do you say we stop by a spa and take it easy.

Erza: Lucy.

Everyone froze.

Lucy: y-yes ma'am?

Erza: I think that's a fine idea.

Everyone let's out a sigh of relief.

(Y/n): yeah, I could go for a spa.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi everyone making there way to Hosenka village

Me and Oak were just sitting in the hot springs, relaxing.

Oak: this feels amazing.

(Y/n): yeah, it's been a while since I've been here.

Then an idea popped into my head.

(Y/n): hmm.

Oak: what?

I transformed and felt the soothing water against my scales.

(Y/n): god, the water feels amazing on my scales.

I submerged myself from the neck down and I was in utter bliss.

Oak: you really love hot springs, don't ya?

(Y/n): yeah, before Fatalis left I would always bathe in nearby hot springs, so they're kinda nostalgic to me.

Oak: I've known you for 5 years now, and I'm still learning new things about you.

(Y/n): what can I say, I'm full of surprises.

We both heard the door opening followed by Grey's voice.

Grey: you guys have been in here for 2 hours now. Don't you think it's time to get out.

(Y/n): really, only 2?

Oak: it feels longer.

Me and Oak took our sweet time getting out and putting our robes on. We made our way to the room we were staying in until we heard noise coming from inside. I opened the door was immediately hit in the face with a pillow.

(Y/n): what the?!

I looked up and saw Erza, Natsu, Grey, and Happy throwing pillows at each other.

(Y/n): what's going on?

Happy: we're having a pillow fight.

(Y/n): why?

Natsu: cause it's a sleepover, so you got bust out your pillows.

Natsu was then hit in the face with a pillow thrown by Erza.

Erza: why don't you join us, (y/n)?

I thought for a short moment, then I smirked as I picked up the pillow next to me.

(Y/n): sure, I'll join in.

I charged in with my pillow ready. I quickly approached Natsu while his back was turned and swung. My pillow hit the back of his head and knocked him to the floor.

Natsu: OW!

I saw Grey coming up from behind me, preparing to strike. I ducked and wrapped my tail around his ankle, tripping him.

???: NO, MY LOVE!

I completely ignored that strange voice and proceeded to place my foot on Grey's back. Natsu came rushing at me, pillow held up high, and swung at me. I dodged and hit him across the face he fell to the floor and I put my other foot on his back.

Natsu: (y/n), get off of us!

Grey: yeah, enough joking around!

(Y/n): who said it was a joke? You guys lost and I wo-

Suddenly I felt like I was hit with a bag of bricks and fell down face first and felt and foot pin me down.

Erza: you forgot about me, (y/n). You shouldn't get distracted during a battle. I thought you knew that.

(Y/n): damnit! My victory was taken from me with 1 simple strike!

Erza: victory is mine.