Chapter 60: Wedding Bells

1 year of wedding planning later

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n): just stay calm, (y/n). Everything's gonna be fine. Today you get to marry the love of your life and get to spend the rest of your life with her.

After a year of planning, the day had finally come. Me and Erza's wedding day. When I proposed to her, she was absolutely ecstatic. Everyone in the guild hall was congratulating us. Juvia even suggested a double wedding with her and Grey.

Anyway, we decided to have our wedding in the guild hall. Erza asked Lucy and Mira to be her brides maids while Millianna was her maid of honor. I had Natsu and Grey be my groomsmen and Oak as my best man. Master Makarov agreed to be officiant for our wedding.

(Y/n): I am so nervous right now.

Natsu: calm down, man.

Grey: yeah, you don't need to worry about a thing. Everything's set up.

Oak: the only thing you need to focus on is Erza, got it?

I nodded. Just then the traditional wedding music started playing. I turned back to the door and watched as Erza began walking down the aisle. The dress she wore was breathtaking, seeing her in it sent chills down my spine.

She reached the alter and we made eye contact. She was so beautiful. I could see her eyes tearing up with joy.

Makarov: ladies and gentlemen, friends and family, we're are all here today to celebrate marriage of (y/n) (l/n) and Erza Scarlet and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another

Makarov: ladies and gentlemen, friends and family, we're are all here today to celebrate marriage of (y/n) (l/n) and Erza Scarlet and to be witnesses and supporters of the commitment they share with one another. Together we're a group of the most important people in their lives and they've brought us here to publicly recognize that we've all played some special part in the love they share. Now, I understand you both have prepared vows.

We both nodded. Erza began her's.

Erza: (y/n), if being with you has taught me anything, it's that I don't have to hide my emotions inside a suit of armor. You taught me that no matter how many tears I cry, my friends will never look at me differently, and when I look at you, I see a man who is still has more to teach me. I love you, (y/n), and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

Then it was my turn.

(Y/n): Erza, when I joined Fairy Tail, I had no idea what to expect, but through out the year, we've been on countless adventures full of danger, risk, and peril. Having the chance to go on all those journeys has been the best thing to ever happen to me. But today I want you to know that all of those adventures pale in comparison to this moment. I would throw it all away if it means I get to look into your eyes everyday.

After finishing the vows, we moved on.

Makarov: now for the rings.

Oak flew over and gave us the rings. I place the ring on Erza's finger and she did the same.

Makarov: Erza, do you take (y/n) as your husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?

Erza: I do.

Makarov: and (y/n), do you take Erza as your wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor her, and keep her, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?

(Y/n): I do.

Makarov: by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

I lifted Erza's vile and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. I leaned in and we kissed. Everyone cheered.

Towards the end of the party, Erza threw the bouquet only for it to accidentally land in Lucy's hand, followed by Juvia tackling her to the ground in order to get it.

When it came time to leave, I picked Erza up in my arms and flew to the treehouse. we landed on the porch and we went inside. I put Erza down and turned to lock the door. Lyric, Stella, Amber, and Oak decided to stay at a motel in order to give us a little privacy. Just then I heard the sound of Erza requiping her clothes and felt 2 large, round objects press against my back.

(Y/n): you're wearing the seduction armor, aren't you?

Erza: *giggle* it's about time I got some use out of this armor.

She grabbed me by the arm, led me to my bedroom, and pinned me to the bed.

Erza: well, it finally happened, we're husband and wife.

(Y/n): yeah and I couldn't be happier

Erza: well, you and I both know what come after the wedding, right?

She smiled mischievously.

(Y/n): oh god, it's gonna be a long night.

(A/n) this is a pointless question cause I'm not gonna be incorporating this in anyway, but I'll ask it any way. What would you want (y/n) and Erza's honeymoon to be? Personally, I'd have to go with a mountain hot spring)