1

Yixing frowns as those words sync in. "Can't we make a way, Dad? I can try to find a place to work at.."

"Don't get yourself into danger, Yixing. You know your next heat is practically five days away."

Yixing pouts and looks down. "But I really want to help.."

"You can help in other ways.. Just.. just stay safe with us, okay? You understand that we just don't want to put our only child in danger, right?"

Yixing nods softly as he lifts the meat to his mouth, savoring the taste and trying to forget their business' problem.

You see, as the only child of the family, Yixing is perceived as the next person to be minding those issues since there's no one who would.

So not being able to help makes Yixing feel bad.

A knock on the door is what makes Yixing pause eating as well as his parents.

Yixing sets his chopsticks down and heads to the door, noting the strange but strong aura that comes from outside as he looks through the peephole for a moment before opening it slowly.

"Good evening," Yixing says as he bows. "How can we help you?"

The next thing that Yixing notes is that the man infront of him now is not a human, but not a werewolf as well. A vampire. An inborn one. He can tell by his unique scent alone.

And he steps back when his parents go beside him and meet the vampire's eyes.

"Kim Junmyeon," Yixing's father says as he bows, and her mother bows as well.

Who is he?

"I heard your company is deeply buried in debts," the 'Junmyeon' guy says as he smirks. "I wanted to know more but then.." Junmyeon says as his eyes trail to Yixing, and Yixing breaks into goosebumps, the stare too intense it can't mean anything friendly or casual.

"Your son is distracting me," Junmyeon mutters as he licks his lips.

His voice..

Yixing shivers. Do all vampires sound like this? Yixing knows that their voices provoke lust, but it shouldn't be this powerful that even he, a werewolf, is so affected.

Junmyeon makes Yixing's throat go dry. And Yixing hates it in reasons he can't figure out.

"What's his name?" Junmyeon asks firmly with a fixed stare, making Yixing look down at his feet in discomfort.

"Zhang Yixing," the omega's mother says, and Yixing slowly looks up at his mother who looks like she knows that something is most probably not going alright.

Junmyeon smirks, and it's that kind that's warning that if he doesn't get what he wants, he'll bring out his vampire claws and kill.

"Let's make a deal. I'll forget all your debts, I get him."

No. No way!

As far as Yixing knows, vampires feed on blood and lust, and Junmyeon can get blood anywhere at these streets. So Yixing is most likely being indirectly bought for—no, no, no way. Over my fucking dead body!

"I'm sorry but I'm not for sale," Yixing snarls as he steps closer. "Do I look like a slut to you? Because for your fucking information, I'm not. Get out of my sight," Yixing firmly states.

"Yixing," his mother says as he holds Yixing's arm before Yixing attacks Junmyeon. Yixing only looks at his mother in disbelief.

"He's lowering my dignity and it's okay with you?!" Yixing asks as he turns to his parents.

"You know that union that everyone fears, Yixing? He's their main leader. We follow or we die," Yixing's mother says to him.

The most powerful union..

Their leader is him and he's going to get me? For what? For lust?!

No, it can't be! This is immoral!

"Time is running out. Decide now or.." Junmyeon trails off as he brings out his vampire claws and smirks.

"We're accepting the deal," his father says. "Just don't kill any of us and do what you promised."

Junmyeon's lips curl up into a dark smile as his eyes shine a dark red. "Good."

"What?! No! I'm not letting myself like this!"

"Yixing, we have no choice.."

"I don't care! I better die!"

"Yixing, please.." Yixing's mother says as he holds Yixing's two hands. "You can't die and you know that."

He can't die because they said that his mate would, too.

But what's the point if he's going to fail in giving his first to his mate?!

"No..! No, just kill me! Just kill me..!" Yixing yells as he steps past the doorway and goes close to the vampire, baring his neck and pulling the vampire closer.

The vampire's eyes widen at the omega's impulsiveness and boldness, but then his nose meets Yixing's scent gland on his neck, and he grabs Yixing's waist to keep the omega still, sniffing for more of that particular sweet flowery scent.

Junmyeon's eyes are closed as he marvels at the alluring smell as if memorizing it, so invigorating, hypnotism in its own as he breathes hotly into the omega's neck, but then he feels the omega shuddering, clenched fists and a soft whimper.

This is when he feels Yixing pass out, limbs losing power as he falls into Junmyeon's arms. Junmyeon slowly looks up at the omega's parents in confusion.

"His eyes are omega gold, so you shouldn't start sexual things with him because he will die if someone who is not his mate takes his virginity."

Junmyeon looks down at Yixing's unconscious body and he nods. "I know."

"You're still doing the deal, Mr. Kim?"

"I didn't get him for sex," Junmyeon informs as he carries Yixing in a bridal style. "I didn't get him to kill him either so don't worry. All your debts will be paid by me, as promised. But you'll have to close your business because our company will hire you."

Yixing's parents are confused by this but they didn't dare protest any further.