30*

Baekhyun smiles softly as he watches Yixing's flushed cheeks while he holds on to Baekhyun's arms tightly, shy eyes flickering up to the hybrid as he licks his lips.

"It feels good, right?" Baekhyun teases as he smirks at Yixing, who quickly slaps his arm and pouts. Baekhyun only chuckles and thrusts back in, hitting a bundle of nerves inside Yixing again.

"A-Ah, w-wait..!" Yixing exclaims as he arches his back and gasps. "P-Please don't e-embarass me.." Yixing whispers and looks down at Baekhyun's neck.

"Aww, it's okay.." Baekhyun whispers and kisses Yixing's nose. "Fuck, why am I like this, hyung.. You make me feel sweet.."

"W-While you're inside me..?" Yixing asks as he winces when Baekhyun tightens his grip under his knees and pushes himself deeper, a sharp gasp escaping the omega's lips once again.

"Yeah," Baekhyun says and chuckles. "You're so cute, hyung," he says and smiles again.

"C-Can you j-just stop talking and just do it?" Yixing asks as he looks away and holds unto Baekhyun's sides.

"Looks like the baby omega wants more.." Baekhyun teases again.

"Baekhyun..!" Yixing complains and reaches up to bury his face on Baekhyun's shoulders, breathing heavily at every glide of Baekhyun's cock against his walls.

"You want me to stop?" Baekhyun questions as he starts to get serious. "You asked for my help, right?" he speaks in a breathy manner, hips starting to snap into Yixing's faster, and the sounds of squelching and wet smacks make Yixing flush deeper in embarassment.

"B-Baekhyun," Yixing mumbles as he tightens his grip on Baekhyun's arms, soft moans escaping his lips as he tosses his head back in delight.

"You like that, hyung?" Baekhyun asks and smirks, pounding deeper into Yixing as he presses his thumbs firmly on his hyung's thighs, and Yixing whimpers loudly, nodding quickly as a response. "Say it, hyung.. Say it feels good.. Tell me I make you feel good.."

Yixing's eyebrows furrow as he loosens his grip on Baekhyun's arms and trails one hand down Baekhyun's slim waist.

"Tell me.. Tell me I'm helping you, hyung." Baekhyun growls under his breath, his hips starting to stutter as Yixing brings one hand down his own erection, aching to be touched.

Yixing grits his teeth, shining eyes rolling to the back of his head as he cries out in pleasure when Baekhyun hits his sweetest spot again.

"Y-You feel good.. You feel so good.. Come on, p-please.. Let me cum, kn-knot me.." Yixing pleads as he blinks hazily and looks down at Baekhyun with teary eyes.

"H-Hyung," Baekhyun breathes out as he puts his hand over Yixing's and pumps the older himself, letting Yixing's grip on his own cock loosen as he pushes himself all the way and keeps himself buried to the hilt, watching as Yixing's lips part as the said omega sobs needily. "Hyung, I have no knot.." Baekhyun informs as he lets go of Yixing's legs to caress Yixing's face. "Hyung, I'm sorry.."

"Baekhyun.." Yixing cries out and puts his hand over Baekhyun's as he leans into it. "Please.."

"Hyung, I don't have a knot.." Baekhyun says as he frowns in concern and pulls himself out until only the tip is in. The way Yixing looks at him like he trusts him makes Baekhyun feel like he should do something for Yixing.

So he tries, tries his best to combine the alpha in his vampire part to his beta werewolf part, an ability Kyungsoo has mentioned to him before. Though he doesn't know how he can do that yet, he looks straight into Yixing's awaiting eyes, and the trust that shows in those golden and purple orbs. Baekhyun sobs, his heart swelling before he feels the stir of his blood in his veins.

"Baekhyun.." Yixing whines softly as he arches his back and gasps.

"W-Wait, hyung.. I c-can," Baekhyun informs as he furrows his eyebrows and feels his eyes flash a werewolf red, making him snap so suddenly, grabbing both Yixing's hands and pinning them at both sides of Yixing's head before he pushes his knot in.

And Yixing feels so tight around him, and Yixing's loud sob of pleasure makes him feel sweet again, and Yixing's eyes that then look at him, as he sees the reflection of his own crimson eyes in them, and Yixing trusts him.

That's all that Baekhyun feels as he remembers. He just gave what his Yixing hyung needed.

"Thank y-you.." Yixing whispers into his ears while Baekhyun rests his forehead on Yixing's shoulder.

* * * * *

"Yixing hyung," Baekhyun softly says as he sets the medicine back on the nightstand, frowning slightly. "Do you need water first then?"

Yixing nods softly and smiles weakly, a bright pink still tainting his cheeks.

"About what happened—"

Yixing looks away and clears his throat, pulling his knees to himself and crossing his legs over each other. "You can talk first," he whispers.

"I-I know I took advantage of your heat and I f-feel guilty now because maybe you feel like I raped you or something, and maybe you wanted your mate and not me.. I-I just.. l-lost control and b-because you said you trusted me.. I couldn't help myself, y-you smelled wonderful.. I-I hope.. I-I hope you aren't mad, hyung.." Baekhyun says softly and bites the inside of his cheeks.

"I'm not mad.." Yixing answers and fiddles with the sheets, eyes cast down. "It's not your fault.. and you're still with me, and helping me right now.. That's enough for me, Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun frowns sadly before he jumps into the bed and embraces Yixing tightly. "Thank you.."

"It's nothing," Yixing whispers back with a soft chuckle. "Come on.. You were knotting me earlier, now you're acting like a kid.."

"H-Hey.." Baekhyun whines and pouts. "B-But seriously, I didn't know I would be able to form a knot, so you should be thankful..!" Baekhyun complains. "I-I tried my best because.. I knew you needed it and.. I don't want to fail you, as my friend.. at times you need me.. I wanted to try and try and try until I can really help you.. because since before you were such a good friend to me, and you trust me so much.."

"That's why I love you, Baekhyun," Yixing says cheerfully and smiles.

"As a friend," they both say in emphasis.

"Of course. Chanyeol owns this heart," Yixing teases and points his finger on Baekhyun's chest. "Always, right?"

Baekhyun smiles weakly and nods. "That's right," he whispers. "Always," he mumbles and looks down.

'Always yours,' Baekhyun thinks sadly.