27

A/N: How's the new book cover, guys? 😊😅

* * * * *

Yixing buries his face in his hands as he sighs deeply. Why can't he remember anything that the witch is talking about?

'Union, of hybrids, werewolves, and vampires..? As if I ever encountered one before.'

Yixing only knows the world of vampires, werewolves and werewolf packs, so what was the witch really talking about?

'Oh, maybe the spell affected her and made her lose her mind,' Yixing thinks just so everything makes sense. 'What did I even get myself into?'

'Yixing.. Kim Junmyeon..' his wolf suddenly whispers to him, and he freezes, his heart stopping at the mention of the name.

'Kim Jun.. w-what..?' Yixing asks his wolf, but it doesn't answer.

"Kim Jun.. Kim... Jun." Yixing trails off as he quickly looks for any notebook or paper around the room, and a pen.

That name makes him feel that it's something he needs to remember.

He looks for anything to write on, and after a few seconds he goes to the floor and tries to look for one at the nightstand. He finds a piece of paper at the top drawer though, and thankfully a ballpen sitting atop of it. He smiles as he takes it out, but then he stops when he sees something written at the back.

He flips the paper and reads it.

"Kim Minseok. Zhang Yixing."

Yixing frowns as he searches his mind for that familiar name. 'It's so hard to remember..' he thinks.

Then a memory flashes to him.

"Minseok-ah," an omega, which sure smells like the alpha's mate, calls out weakly.

'Right! The alpha wolf struck with a spell before me..

So this is maybe where Suede wrote who she has casted a spell on..?'

Yixing quickly shakes his head and sighs. That's not what's important.

He lays the paper on the top of the nightstand and holds the pen in his hand, but then he freezes.

What's that name again? Oh, shoot.

Yixing groans and taps his head with the pen insistently.

'Please, please.. I should remember.. I should remember..

Kim.. Kim..

Shit, what is it again?!'

'Kim Junmyeon..' his wolf whispers to him once more, and he grins as he writes it on the paper as fast as he can.

"Kim Junmyeon.." he reads and smiles softly, glad that he succeded in not forgetting it again.

'Who can you be?' Yixing wonders inside, and his heart races at the question, though he doesn't know why.

* * * * *

Sehun steps back warily as he watches the dark grey werewolf walk to him.

"W-Who are you..?" he questions as he still keeps the twigs firmly held by his two hands, trying to 'shoo' the wolf off.

'It's me, Sehun,' the wolf says in his mind, for the nth time, and Sehun once again frowns.

"Just tell me your name..!" Sehun whines and bares his sharp teeth. "Or else I'll kill you.."