29*

"Shh.." Suede comforts as she rubs Yixing's back. "That's fine. You did nothing wrong.."

"I-I'm so scared, alpha.." Yixing chokes out as he sniffles. "I-I didn't know what to do.. Was I-I supposed to stay there.. e-even if I'm scared..?"

"Yixing, I want to tell you there's nothing to be scared of, but I know that it's not your fault that you're scared, it's just right to want to keep yourself safe, right? You shouldn't beat yourself up, omega. It's okay.."

Yixing finds comfort in the female alpha's words, and for once he has stopped thinking too much and just let himself sleep in her arms.

* * * * *

"Yixing, these are your clothes. Baekhyun brought them here yesterday," Suede informs as he puts paper bags on Yixing's bed, and a sudden memory flashes.

"These are your clothes," A man, whose face Yixing can't remember, informs before he looks at Yixing who is sitting on the bed. "I just bought them from mental calculation but I hope they fit."

"Why would I wear anything that came from your pocket?" Yixing questions angrily. "Do I look like I want your money?"

"I never said that. I.. I just want to pamper you," The other says as he looks away.

"Why would you?! Am I a fucking pig to you?! That you fatten so you can fucking eat afterwards? I'm not!" Yixing shouts. "You're a big fucking stupid asshole!"

"Stop talking like that to me," The faceless man says in a calm, quiet voice. "You do know that I can kill you any second, don't you?"

Yixing gulps as he looks up at Suede, the memory confusing him. Yixing doesn't think it could be true though. He wasn't raised to be direspectful.

He was raised to be a pleasing omega who promotes peace to any group of people he might encounter.

Also, cussing like that is bad.

So he frowns as he reaches out for the clothes, deep in his thought, before his mind blanks out for a few seconds as a specific scent fills his nostrils.

He snaps his gaze up at Suede and the alpha quickly steps back, shaking her head.

"I-It's not mine," Suede says as she quickly steps farther, eyes wide.

"I know, alpha," Yixing mutters and snarls, clutching the paper bags and closing his eyes, searching for that scent on the clothes.

There is a strawberry-vanilla scent from the outside of what contains the clothes, but the clothes themselves smell like..

'Mate,' Lay whispers to him.

"Mate," Yixing growls as he shuffles back, away from Suede by instinct, as he looks at the alpha cautiously. "W-Who is this?" he whimpers. "Please.. Who is th-this," he asks as he clutches a shirt around his fists and buries his nose at the fabric.

'I miss him,' his wolf says in his mind.

"I need to find him, Suede," Yixing says as he gazes up at Suede.

"Take care, omega," Suede says and smiles weakly.

* * * * *

Yixing squirms in his sleep because of discomfort, and he wakes up with soiled bedsheets and a raging boner, and the familiar feeling of needing physical touch and satisfaction.

He whimpers loudly and lays himself on his back, sliding his hand inside his underwear.

"Is that you, Y-Yixing.. Oh my god.." someone mutters somewhere and Yixing looks over hazily to meet a familiar person's eyes, and he whimpers again. "Are you okay..?" the man he now recognizes as his friend,  Baekhyun, asks softly.

It's the third day he's staying here in this house, since a guy named Kyungsoo opened the house for him, smiling and confirming that there is really where Yixing lived.

And it's also the second day he's in heat. Yet Baekhyun came here just now, and Yixing wonders for a moment because as he remembers, it's his mate's house and not Baekhyun's.

Unless Baekhyun, who is the one with the strawberry-vanilla scent, is his mate, which is completely impossible, as his wolf tells him.

Yixing is scared, not knowing why he smells a mix of vampire and werewolf in Baekhyun's blood, doesn't know why he knows for sure that Baekhyun is not his mate. But he knows that he needs someone to help him right now.

"B-Baekhyun, please.." Yixing sobs, against his humanly will as he bites his lips in anticipation and opens his legs.

"N-No.." Baekhyun stutters as he holds onto the doorframe tightly, his eyes flashing yellow and red, back and forth. "Yixing, I can't.. I-I shouldn't.."

Amidst the searing need, there's something that terribly scares Yixing.

'Lay..' Yixing talks to his wolf in his mind. 'Lay, you know we'll die if we give it to someone not our mate..'

'You already gave it to your mate,' Lay whimpers to him, and he frowns for a moment, but then suddenly Baekhyun is this near to him, and his body is hovering over Yixing's. Baekhyun's face is inching closer, and he catches sight of the reflection of his own gold and purple eyes on Baekhyun's iris.

That's when Yixing gasps in realization. He really gave it to his mate already, even he still can't remember, a memory comes to him briefly, memory of being held by his own mate in the most intimate way.

So if he'll let Baekhyun attend to his heat now, it won't necessarily harm him, since he's not yet officially mated.

"Should I really help you," Baekhyun's breathes out as he leans into Yixing and inhales the scent at the back of his ear, and he shivers in excitement. "Tell me if I should.."

"It's okay," Yixing whispers brokenly. "Do anything needed, just please, h-help me.." Yixing sobs as he reaches out to Baekhyun and grabs his sides, pulling him down and trying to rub his erection against Baekhyun's.

"You're lucky I'm an alpha beta hybrid," Baekhyun growls as he bares his teeth and buries his fangs into Yixing's shoulder, and Yixing cries out, about to blabber something about his blood disorder, but he gasps when he feels it healing immediately.

"Hybrid venom," Baekhyun briefly informs before he places his hands at either sides of Yixing's head. "And I know I shouldn't do this, hyung.. But, fuck, I really can't stop myself," he breathes out as he clashes his lips into Yixing, and the omega whimpers into the kiss, breathing through his nose in need before he hungrily kisses back, not forgetting to let the higher rank dominate, like it should be. "You smell so inviting.."

"B-Baek," Yixing whines out as the hybrid trails his fingers down his sides, before using his nails to run them up inside Yixing's shirt.

"Hyung, you're so hot," Baekhyun gasps as he leans in to suck a bruise into Yixing's neck. "So beautiful," he growls. "I want to taste you, hyung.. Can I do it..?" Baekhyun asks as he then leans back with a slight frown. "Even I'm not your mate, can I?"

"Please," Yixing begs as he bucks his hips up and looks at Baekhyun with a desperate gaze. "Please, just help me, B-Baekhyun.. I trust you.."

And those three words, might be what Baekhyun's instincts has been waiting to hear, before he stops holding back.