33

Yixing's hands tremble as he sees Baekhyun and Junmyeon, or for now Suho, enter the house.

"Fuck, Yixing, are you okay?" Junmyeon questions as he looks at Yixing, and Yixing tries to hide his smile only for the sake of keeping his pained expression.

"Help.." Yixing whispers as he blinks, feeling tears running down his cheeks again. "Please help me.."

Junmyeon crouches down and frowns, taking Yixing's hands and placing it over his thighs, ignoring how blood stains his pants while Yixing whimpers in pain.

"Baekhyun, go get a cloth to clean the blood on the floor later."

"Yes, hyung."

"A-Am I going to d-die..?" Yixing asks and curses at himself with how he sounds so dumb. But well, it's for being able to hear Junmyeon's comforting words.

"I am going to give you my blood.. Are you okay with that, Yixing? Is it safe?"

Yixing nods slowly. "Please.. I-I'm scared.."

Of course, that scared part isn't entirely true, because if he's feeling anything right now, it's happiness.

"Come on.. It's okay, Xingxi—I mean Y-Yixing.. It's fine, hm? You only need to bite me.."

'Where?' Lay teasingly whispers to Yixing, and Yixing curses under his breath. Junmyeon hears it though, so he looks at Yixing anxiously.

"Why?" Junmyeon worriedly asks.

"I-I'm.. I-It hurts," Yixing says and bites his lips, because it's real, it really hurts, but ofcourse not too much.

"Come on, bite now," Junmyeon says and holds Yixing's nape to still his head while he offers his wrist. Yixing vaguely remembers a memory because of that, at the kitchen counter, where they first kissed.

Yixing blinks slowly up at Junmyeon, and his hands doesn't seem to hurt anymore when Junmyeon touches them, but he nods quickly nonetheless and bites with his sharp werewolf fangs, a groan escaping Junmyeon's lips as the omega does so.

The taste of Junmyeon's blood makes Yixing tear up unknowingly, frantically reaching up and pawing at Junmyeon's chest as he absentmindedly looks for the buttons even with eyes screwed shut. Baekhyun's panicked voice is what he hears next, but he doesn't seem to care now, only wanting to focus on Junmyeon, Junmyeon, Junmyeon.

"J-Jun—S-Suho hyung, Yixing hyung—"

"I'll take care of this. Go to Kyungsoo's house for the meantime, please.." Junmyeon says and Baekhyun nods, glancing at Yixing and down to his healing wound worriedly before finally heading out the house.

That's when Yixing pulls his teeth from under Junmyeon's skin and pushes the vampire down with his hands on Junmyeon's chest, so Junmyeon's back hits the floor, and so he can clash his lips into the vampire's.

Junmyeon tries his best to control himself and attempts to turn his face away to avoid the omega's lips, but just a small whimper from Yixing and he's giving in again to what the younger wants.

"Yixing—" Junmyeon attempts, but again he's interrupted with Yixing's hungry kiss.

The omega whines and pushes Junmyeon back down when the latter tries to get up, and the younger smiles through the kiss in triumph when he feels Junmyeon's body relaxing under him.

"I missed—mm, fuck, Yixing, I missed you.." Junmyeon mutters into the kiss as he brushes his fingers up Yixing's hair.

"Who are you?" Yixing asks softly after he breaks the kiss. "What's y-your real name..?"