37*

Yixing has an anxious gaze on the thing he's curiously running his fingers across. He climbs up the bed and crosses his legs, biting on his lips and furrowing his eyebrows in concentration.

'It looks like it'd feel so good,' Lay whispers to him. 'Imagine a knot inside you.. Ah, so fucking good. Junmyeon would feel so good as he's our mate but.. he doesn't have a knot so—'

'Lay,' Yixing scolds and looks down sadly, putting the toy down. 'Junmyeon is kind to us, isn't he? He does everything he can for us. But then, we're being ungrateful. We even accepted a toy that makes it so clear how we think he lacks..'

'Don't act like it's your fault~' Lay whines at Yixing. 'We're born as an omega. Normal. No part of us shall be unpleasing to our future mate.. But then it turned out to not be a werewolf who can actually fuck us to oblivion and knot us until we couldn't breathe. You're normal, he is not—'

'I can't conceive, Lay,' Yixing emphasizes. 'Please do not expect Junmyeon to be everything when we can't even be everything for him..'

'Again it's not your fault. Being a vampire was Junmyeon's fault—'

"It's not his fault..!" Yixing exclaims. "I thought my wolf would love and would be attached to the mate first before me. But what are you doing? Talking about Junmyeon like that," Yixing mutters and shakes his head in disbelief.

'A knot is all I ask for. Don't act like you aren't upset that everytime he does you when you're in heat, he doesn't go into ruts, he doesn't knot you. He doesn't treat you like what our dream alpha would do.'

'Our dream alpha,' Yixing echoes and scoffs. 'You mean your dream alpha.'

'So what if it's just my dream alpha? Junmyeon is not enough. You need someone like Baekhyun. Look, he gets out of his way just to try and make a knot for us to be satisfied..'

''Lay..' Yixing sighs in defeat, head aching in trying to will the wolf down, but failing repeatedly. 'Junmyeon is everything I've wanted in a mate.'

'You're a big stupid liar,' Lay scoffs at him and doesn't talk more.

Yixing sniffles and lifts the toy back up. "It's just a knot.. Our relationship with Junmyeon, should never be affected by a knot.."

But a knot did feel so good when Baekhyun let him experience it.

He has been told that your own destined mate would give you a hundred times greater pleasure than others, but.. a knot..

Yixing frowns and looks down at the thing at hand.

"A knot is all I ask for.." he says softly.

* * * * *

"You're so mean.. You literally used your knot so I couldn't get away from you," Sehun says and pouts as he rocks himself more into Lu Han's hips.

Lu Han only smiles and chuckles at this, one hand on Sehun's waist and the other on his neck, particularly at the bonding mark, running his fingers across the sensitive flesh, making Sehun whimper softly.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it," Lu Han says with a slight smirk, before leaning in to scrape his fangs teasingly against Sehun's skin, the omega baring his neck obediently as he lets his arms loose but nowhere near Lu Han's body. "I know my baby slut likes his hole filled with me and my cock, and my knot, and me, and me, and me," Lu Han says and smirks. "Only me, hm?" Lu Han questions with a firm grip on Sehun's waist.

"Only you, alpha.." Sehun answers.

Junmyeon folds his lips before forcing a smile, leaning back at the couch on the couple's living room.

"So.. can I start now?" Junmyeon asks as he stares at the couple with a raised eyebrow.

Sehun and Lu Han freeze immediately and they look to Junmyeon's direction, the vampire only sighing deeply before rearranging his notepad, averting his gaze quickly away from the two.

"So as I heard, some alphas use their knots to keep their omega from running away, hm?" Junmyeon inquires, eyes still set on the paper.

"Uh, I think it's inappropriate to add those kind of things to your.. that thing you call survey," Lu Han says as he looks back up at the giggling omega and tucks a stray hair behind the younger's ear, effectively making the omega look down and put out his tongue in embarassment.

"C-Can't we already start?" Sehun asks and looks back at Junmyeon, who tilts his head to glance at the omega as he felt the gaze upon him.

"Yeah. Yes, we can," Junmyeon says as he, for the nth time, uncaps the pen, before looking properly at the couple infront of him. "So, how does a knot happen?"

Sehun taps Lu Han's shoulder, causing Lu Han to break off his trance and blink quickly to Junmyeon.

"I-I.. It just happens..?" Lu Han tries, but he earns a loud whine and a harsh hit from the mighty Oh Sehun.

"Answer it properly!" Sehun scolds and pouts. "I thought we'd help Junmyeon hyung and Yixing hyung.."

"Okay, okay.. No need to hit me.." Lu Han says in defeat as he rubs his arm and slightly makes a face. "A knot happens when we, alphas, are turned on," Lu Han speaks as he looks at Sehun's eyes and smiles. "It's something on the base of the cock that.. swells, and it would be why I lock up with Sehunnie when we make love.. Usually for us, it normally lasts from 20 to 30 minutes. But I heard for Minseok, it's about.. a whole hour..? So I think it differs from one another.."

"What did you mean lock up? I know that I may have heard that it is something like, when pulling out would be impossible and you're basically stuck together. But please explain, what really happens..? Isn't that, like.. dangerous? What if you won't be able to pull out after the supposed time?"

"Oh.. I see you're curious," Lu Han says and holds Sehun's hands for some reason Junmyeon doesn't know. "When an omega is in heat, he requires knotting. Maybe you already know that. But I think you should understand why.. An omega's body is made to accommodate a knot, and also pups subsequently, inside them. And an alpha's body is made to give just that. When an omega goes in heat, it basically means that his body is asking to be fucked, so as to be impregnated, thus inevitably wanting to get knotted because that's the way to ensure pregnancy. You're asking me what literally happens, right? Omegas secrete self-lubrication when they're aroused, so when they're in heat, there's going to be a hell lot of it. It helps the omega to accommodate the alpha's cock, and especially, the knot. Now, the alpha is in charge of knotting, right? When the alpha pushes everything in, including the knot, and the omega's muscles clamp tightly around it, that's what makes it impossible to pull out. The alpha cums inside of the omega almost nonstop and there's no way it would be able to seep out of the omega's hole, so it ensures pregnancy, or at least gives a high chance for it. Now, for your other question. The knot is just like a dick. It enlargens, right? So it also deflates. What I meant when it lasts about 20 to 30 minutes is that it takes about that amount of time for my knot to deflate. Then, after that, only after that can I pull out of Sehun."

Sehun whimpers softly in embarassment and slightly bites on Lu Han's shoulder.

Junmyeon puts the cap back on his pen and stands up, smiling and thanking the couple for their time.

Junmyeon's been deep in his thoughts since then.