21*

"Fight back and he's dead," the alpha warns, trailing his hand down his shirt and slipping it inside. Yixing's hands slowly goes to the alpha's wrist, weakly stopping him. "Shh," the alpha quietly says. "I'll help you here.." he says in Mandarin.

Yixing's eyes widen immediately and he quickly turns his head to the alpha, but then the other pushes his face back to the front.

"Don't act suspicious," the alpha says and slips his hands inside the omega's torso once again, before he looks up at the others. "Stop," he firmly says then in Korean and the hunters begin leaving Jongin alone. "I'll take care of this," he then says, and the other hunters, all humans apparently, go out of the room.

Once they're all outside, the alpha lets go of Yixing and Yixing quickly crawls to Jongin.

"Oh m-my.." Yixing sobs as he musters Jongin's state. Blood already covers almost all of the vampire's clothes, but he still manages to look at the alpha behind Yixing and hiss dangerously. "It's fine.." Yixing reassures.

"You're going to rape my hyung..!" Jongin shouts at the alpha, who only puts his index finger over his nose and lips, signaling Jongin to stay quiet, but then it's too late and another alpha enters the room.

"What are you doing?" the shorter alpha questions as he steps in the room, but the taller one only snarls at him.

"Don't dare meddle with my business," he warns as he stands infront of the shorter alpha and growls.

"Why don't you let me have a taste of the omega, too?"

Yixing shivers from those words as he inches closer to Jongin warily, and Jongin looks at his eyes.

"I will protect you.. t-to the best of my ability.." Jongin promises, even if his voice is already hoarse and cracking from crying out too much.

"Don't worry, Yixing," the taller alpha says in Mandarin before he growls loudly at the other alpha.

"Thank you," Yixing whispers back formally as he leans in to Jongin's shoulder, so so close to where the silver wires wrap around Jongin but Yixing doesn't care now. His mind is plagued with fear and deep concern for Jongin's wellbeing.

An exchange of snarls and growls and the shorter alpha is successfully droven out of the room.

"You're welcome," he whispers to Yixing. "But we still need to fake that I'm raping you," he says.

Jongin frowns at the two because he can't understand Mandarin. He only looks down in confusion, but he's ready to fight for Yixing if things get hard.

"W-Why would you take my clothes off..?" Yixing asks as he weakly pushes the alpha's hands off from where they're set on his shirt.

"Yixing.." Jongin worriedly calls, but Yixing looks back at him and blinks rapidly four times, their signal that means 'This is all an act,' which he, Jongin and Baekhyun had formulated before at their times together. Jongin sighs, not realizing that his eyes are drooping even as he passes out.

"My name is Wu Yifan," the alpha makes himself known. "I'm a secret union member. Huang Zitao is the one who instructed me to spy here."

"Secret union member," Yixing says without emotion, lost expression directed at Yifan. "Who would believe that? Are you really helping us or are you just trying to deceive me?"

"I know many things. Like you being the reason of the hallucinations in the union. The fact that Minseok and Jongdae once lost their feeling of connection because of a spell. You were the one who was supposed to be hit by that spell that time because you crossed the witch's territory. Lu Han and Sehun have problems with their sex li—"

"Okay. I get it. You're really a union member. But.. but how..?"

"Shh, they're coming in," Yifan says and he suddenly pushes Yixing to the ground and spreads his legs apart, slipping himself in between. "Trust me," the taller whispers and pulls Yixing's shorts down.

"W-Wait..!" Yixing screams when Yifan leans into his neck and noses on it. "W-What are y-you—"

"You really smell good, I swear," Yifan says, making Yixing's breath get stuck in his throat when Yifan's hands trail up his side.

"W-Wait.. What if your alpha instincts take over—"

"I'm not a werewolf. I just smell like one," Yifan retorts as he pulls Yixing's shirt up his head. "I'm a vampire. Turned by Jun.. Junm-myeon.." Yifan's voice turns to a whisper while mentioning Junmyeon's name, and for a short while Yixing wonders why Yifan seems so nervous, but he stops thinking when some hunters take a peek inside the room to make sure Yifan is doing his job to 'make Yixing suffer for killing two members of their group'.

"If you need to," Yixing fake moans to not be suspicious. "Kiss me.. Or anything needed.. I'm not yet mated.." he snarls.

Yifan leans back and stares down at Yixing, breathing heavily and smirking, only to keep the act. "Are you sure?"

Yixing gulps and bares his neck with a submissive whimper, still aware of the eyes fixed on the two of them.

"Such an excellent actor," Yifan growls, still in Mandarin, and leans into Yixing, grinding himself into the younger, a surprised gasp escaping Yixing's lips.

"Look at how much of a whore you are," Yifan says in Korean and laughs darkly, leaning in to lick Yixing's left nipple, putting it in between his teeth and bites softly.

"W-What—ah.." Yixing softly moans as he feels Yifan's finger's playing with his other nipple. "P-Please.. Alpha.. No, no, don't..!" he exclaims, as an act, as he tries to push Yifan, even as sparks of pleasure creep up his spine and his back arches. Yixing claws at Yifan's arms and whines.

"You're gonna be screaming in a minute," Yifan says with a smirk, and Yixing feels as if it was not an act as he said that.

* * * * *

The few remaining people watching over them in the room start to leave.

Yixing lays limp, almost breathless, on the floor when Yifan finishes, breathing heavily like Yifan does. Yifan respects him so much to not enter him, and he's thankful for that. But damn if giving Yifan head which was acted as forced, and Yifan fingering him that was acted as painful, are not embarassing, and if being turned on wasn't the most embarassing, then it's still being able to fucking cum after all that. Damn it.

Yixing curses under his breath as he claws on the ground, a bright pink tainting his cheeks that has also spread to his whole face and neck. He knows there are a bit of bruises here and there, but Yifan fortunately didn't bite him deep enough to bleed.

"I'm th-thankful.." Yixing whispers in Mandarin as Yifan drops himself over Yixing's body.

"I'm tired."

Yixing chuckles softly. "Your fault.."

"Zitao's fault.." Yifan corrects. "Atleast we saved Jongin.."

"Nice reward," Yixing whispers, and Yifan looks up at him like he doesn't get it.

"The sex?"

"And the orgasm," Yixing whispers. "But I'm still embarassed.."

"I need to leave soon.. Have to inform Zitao on what happened here in detail.." Yifan sighs as he gets off of Yixing.

Yixing's gaze becomes one of panic, but Yifan shakes his head furiously, awkwardly looking away. "N-Not this.. I meant the details of the way here.. I'll tell Zitao and then he will tell union about the secret path.. Time's running out, I have to go.. Take care, and also Jongin is healing now slowly, and look.. If they beat you up, please be strong for Jun.. J-Jun-m-mye-on.. A-And please get dressed before you get truly raped."

Yifan exits the room then and Yixing looks down at his body, before he quickly reaches for his clothes and hurriedly puts them back on.