39*

"Baekhyun's sex drive is getting out of hand. Last time he even almost jumped Jongdae. Minseok, what are your thoughts?"

"He explained to me.. that his instincts are being a little uncontrollable. He said though that he's trying his best to only do it with people who have given clear consent and he said he'd always be careful to not cross limitations. Baekhyun is trying his best to control himself. We don't know how hard it must be for him. Even Kyungsoo has a hard time controlling himself, right? And he's even a born hybrid," Minseok carefully says.

"Baekhyun just misses Chanyeol, that's the simplest explanation to why he seems to be too much. Then add that to Baekhyun's problem with controlling his sexual desires."

"Chanyeol.. I keep hearing Chanyeol." Jongdae says as he frowns. "Who is Chanyeol?"

"An ex," Junmyeon mutters as he crosses his arms over his chest. "An ex he can't forget."

"Oh.." Jongdae trails off as he looks down. "Ex.."

"He did love Chanyeol. So much is an understatement," Junmyeon says. "We shouldn't be talking about Chanyeol though. We're lucky, and Baekhyun is lucky, that Kyungsoo is not here. We all know how protective Kyungsoo is with Baekhyun. Even if Kyungsoo denies it, it's obvious how he cares for Baekhyun just like a parent, like a parent does."

"Like a parent does," Jongin echoes and scoffs. "Like a parent does," he mocks and pouts.

* * * * *

"J-Junmyeon—"

"No, Yixing," Junmyeon says as he sets the toy on the bed. "It's fine."

Yixing looks down as tears continuously falls from his eyes. "B-Believe me, y-you're more than enough. You love me and take care of me, I-I can't ask for more—"

"I know you need a knot. I understand you, Yixing.."

"No, you don't..!" Yixing exclaims as he buries his face in his hands. "I didn't want to hurt you, make you feel inadequate—"

"I know. I know, Yixing, I know," Junmyeon says as he crouches down and cups Yixing's face. "I know. It's alright.."

"You always do your best for me.. I'm such a bad omega. I'm sorry, I couldn't be contented—"

"It's fine," Junmyeon says as he lets Yixing wrap his hands around his waist and cry against his chest.

"I'm sorry.."

"It's okay.." Junmyeon reassures as he brushes his fingers through Yixing's bangs. "It's okay. I'm proud of you. You were so brave and honest to tell it to me."

Yixing listens and tries to put Junmyeon's words to his head, but worries plague his thoughts again, only making him end up with more tears.

"Wh-What do I do.. When I have heats, I-I need a knot, J-Junmyeon.."

"I can let you use this toy if you like.. My baby's needs come first, don't they?"

"B-But M-Myeonnie should be pleased.. Xingxing won't ever be happy if Daddy isn't impressed. I-If mate isn't impressed with me.. If you won't be proud of the omega I am, th-then there's no use of me being an omega at all.."

"I'm happy when you're happy, Yixing," Junmyeon says. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy, too.."

"N-No, you can't just watch me when I get knotted by a fake knot. Junmyeon, tell me the truth, please.. Tell me. A knot is nothing compared to your happiness.. t-to my mate's happiness. A-And you would only be happy if you'd be able to give your mate everything, r-right..?"