23

Minseok snarls as he breaks one of the hunter's arms and throws him to the others, growling loudly as he glares with his alpha red eyes and sharp fangs.

"Clear," Sehun says as he wipes his blood-coated hands on his own shirt.

Minseok narrows his eyes at something he can't see clearly, which kind of glows, and he holds Jongdae back to tell him.

But before he can, something makes a loud bang, and Minseok realizes it was a bomb.

"Sehun!" Zitao alarmingly says as he pulls Sehun back fast enough before the next bomb explodes right infront of him. They all step back while Zitao looks at the walls at their sides and examines.

"It's now coming from the other direction," Junmyeon speaks as they look back and realize that the bombs are exploding nearer and nearer from their back.

"They're brilliant. But who the fuck beats me?!" Zitao asks angrily as he turns abruptly and uses his hands to break the wall at the right.

Junmyeon sees what Zitao is doing and he helps, using all of his strength to destroy the walls as the others break the other side.

"Step back," Kyungsoo says as he pulls Junmyeon and Zitao back, narrowing his eyes firmly at the wall. "It's on the left," Kyungsoo says as he pulls them to the left. "The secret way is on the left, not the right," Kyungsoo says.

Zitao makes an amused sound as they continue, and it's almost done when something hits Kyungsoo and he falls down the ground, unconscious.

"Oh god," Sehun says as he turns to check on Kyungsoo, and he sees how Kyungsoo is hit on the neck, and he quickly pulls the small arrow off, wincing as he knows he has injured Kyungsoo more but reminding himself it's for the better.

The others have already gone far but then Lu Han is looking over at Sehun and looks up and sees explosion now coming from the both directions. "Sehun! Up now," Lu Han says as he pulls Sehun up quickly.

"We can't leave Kyungsoo unconscious here!" Sehun says as he looks at Lu Han, trying to get his arm free.

"Baekhyun. Where's Baekhyun?" Junmyeon asks as he goes down and lifts Kyungsoo up, heading through the opened way quickly along with Sehun and Lu Han, and the explosions make them trip over and fall, but bruised and burned as they are, they keep going.

"If he didn't make it to follow us and got fired up or what, I d-don't know.." Lu Han says. "I haven't been paying attention," he whispers, voice lowering in volume gradually as he winces and falls down.

"Lu Han alpha," Sehun exclaims as he frowns, letting Junmyeon go ahead as he stays with Lu Han.

"I can't take it anymore.." Lu Han breathes out as he releases his hand from his stomach and shows Sehun the four bullets that has injured him, blood gushing out so rapidly and it doesn't heal. "B-But it was for you.. I-I can't let them sh-shoot y-you.." Lu Han says as he smiles weakly. "My precious omega, please go ahead," Lu Han says as he pushes Sehun away.

Sehun shakes his head furiously as he hears the explosions getting nearer them. "No! No, no..! Lu Han alpha.. You're strong! You can do this, please..! You'll live for us, right? You'll live for us!" he cries out as he wraps his arms around Lu Han. "If you don't, we'll die together.."

Lu Han shakes his head 'no' as he pushes Sehun away roughly. "Stop now. Sehun, save yourself. I'm okay. Alpha is okay.."

Sehun shakes his head and holds Lu Han's hands tightly, but Lu Han pushes Sehun's hands on him away.

"Go," Lu Han firmly orders with his alpha voice, and Sehun whimpers, not wanting to obey but with that command having to. "I love you, Sehun."

Sehun turns away and breaks into tears as he runs to where the other members are.