7

"Sorry.." Yixing whispers as the suppressant takes effect on his body. "Sorry that I accused you.."

Junmyeon doesn't answer and only nods, eyes still distant.

"Are you going to kick me out?" Yixing asks warily. "Please don't.."

"What's the point if you keep thinking I'll take advantage of you every single second?"

Yixing looks down. "Isn't that it?" Yixing asks softly. "Don't be mad if I'm wrong because that's how it seems.. You have me here, because you basically bought me like I'm a prostitute or some sex slave."

Junmyeon sighs. "That's right," he says. "Maybe it's easier if we both think that way. That nothing good is going on between us, and that we're not even friends. That's easier for you, right? I'll just continue treating you like you're bought from money and that you're all about money because that's what you think all of this is."

Yixing looks down and bites on his lips, tears forming in his eyes. "Don't," he whispers.

"Oh, and since you told me it's only intercourse that's not allowed, then I will go as far as I want, right? Since you say I treated you like a prostitute, then I will do that. From now on, you have no say to what I do with you," Junmyeon states.

Yixing sobs loudly and shakes his head 'no' furiously. "Please don't.."

"Stop talking."

Yixing looks down. "Don't.." he whispers. "Please.."

Junmyeon rolls his eyes and throws the glass of water down the floor, making a sharp shattering sound that makes Yixing flinch. "Clean that, omega," he hisses as he walks out.

* * * * *

"I've gone overboard," Junmyeon says as he glares at Baekhyun. "Why did you even tell that to me?!"

"Why?" Baekhyun asks as he smirks. "It's just right to do it. Because it's who you are. You get really angry when people accuse you, and you just showed him what you really are.."

"I feel bad, okay?" Junmyeon says as he leans back o the chair. "You know very well that I hurt his feelings, right?"

"Stop pretending to be so nice just for Yixing.." Baekhyun says. "If you keep pretending, the two of you are not going anywhere."

"The two of us," Junmyeon echoes as he laughs mockingly.

"We know who you really are, me and Kyungsoo, and you know you have a high tolerance to things that annoy you but.. you really didn't like what he was saying about you. I think that's fine.. to show him the real you.. I think that if you're doing things wrongly, that's your problem to solve it, but you won't know until you do let all out."

"What kind of advice are you telling me right now.." Junmyeon trails off as he sighs deeply, massaging his own temple.

"The Byun Baekhyun Advice," Baekhyun dramatically announces as his thumbs and index fingers draw a rectangle for a title on the air.

Where did Kyungsoo even get this kid?

* * * * *

Yixing sobs as he looks up at Junmyeon who enters his own room, and the vampire frowns because 'why on earth is Yixing in my space?'.

"What are you doing here?" Junmyeon asks as he looks around and notes his now organized bedroom.

"I cleaned and fixed everything," Yixing says. "Just please.. Don't do what you said.. Please.." he says as he keeps his gaze low.

"Don't pretend to be so respectful," Junmyeon says as he goes closer to Yixing, making the omega flinch. "Get out."

Yixing's eyes look at him in a pleading way, but Junmyeon can't let go of what he has just said before.