15*

Junmyeon grunts as he slowly pulls out of Yixing, making Yixing whine loudly because of a reason Junmyeon doesn't know. Junmyeon has been wondering for some moment as to why Yixing was always clenching so so tightly around him, as if Yixing's body wants him to remain inside for longer, but of course Junmyeon has forgotten about that by now.

Right now he's focusing on cleaning Yixing up and whispering sweet praises like 'you've been such a good boy', 'Daddy loves you', 'Xingxing makes Daddy so proud' and 'you did such a great job'.

"P-Please don't stop doing.. these things for me.. whatever happens.." Yixing says softly after Junmyeon slips a clean shirt on Yixing's torso. Yixing's eyes are cast down as he bites on his lips shyly.

"What do you mean?" Junmyeon asks asks as he sits Yixing on his lap and caresses his sides, pinching the soft flesh of Yixing's milky skin slightly that makes Yixing make a sharp intake of air.

"I don't want you to s-stop.. c-caring for me.." Yixing says as he nuzzles into Junmyeon's neck and wraps his arms around Junmyeon, breathing heavily while he revels in the unique warmth Junmyeon gives him.

"I won't," Junmyeon mumbles. "Because I love you."

"You love me..?" Yixing asks softly as he pushes his face up and rests his chin on Junmyeon's shoulder. "Daddy loves Xingxing? Or Junmyeon loves me?"

Junmyeon then stops for he understands that. Because there's actually a difference.

Of course, the love for Yixing as Junmyeon's submissive and the love for Yixing as Yixing himself, as all of him, is not the same.

Outside the little roleplay and the names, does it sound good to you to love me, to accept me, and to forgive me for all I've done? For all my flaws? For what we are?

"Daddy loves Xingxing," Junmyeon mutters as he smiles, and a side of Yixing is happy, but the other is not.

Because if Junmyeon only loves him this way, it'd be easier for the plan to save the union to work. It would be easier to break the relationships.

But Yixing wanted this and that, wanted Junmyeon to love him inside the bedroom and outside. Yixing wants Junmyeon to love him, and yes it's selfish because he doesn't even know himself, doesn't even know if he does love Junmyeon or it's just that he craves affection.

Yet Junmyeon speaks again that breaks him from his trance. "But Junmyeon also loves Yixing. Both, baby.."

Yixing doesn't know what to feel, and he only freezes while he feels his heart racing in his chest. He lightly bites on Junmyeon's shoulder to hide a weak smile.

* * * * *

"That's your fault because you skipped the meeting," Sehun says and crosses his arms over his chest, pouting.

"Sehun," Lu Han scolds, but the omega's usual response is not what he does today.

Sehun rolls his eyes instead. "Mind your own business, Lu Han." No one has expected it.

"Oh, did the worst omega influence Sehun now?" Yixing asks as he looks straight at Jongdae's eyes. "Predictable."

"Shut the hell up! This is an important matter. Can't you all just calm the fuck down and not start a fight?!" Kyungsoo shouts as he glares at all of them. "The union is in need of all your cooperation and you're all meddling with each other's fucking businesses?!" Kyungsoo snarls loudly and grits his teeth.