20

"What?!" Yixing shouts in disbelief. "Don't fucking try me," he snarls.

The man only chuckles as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Don't you remember what they say? Once you're in, you'll never be able to get out. Jongin, stays here, until he dies."

"Fuck you!" Yixing growls and bares his fangs, flashing his gold eyes, now tainted with a flash of purple, meaning his first has been taken by his mate now.

The said hunter only pulls Jongin up, the chains that bind to Jongin's right wrist clanking as the man does so. The said hunter directs his gun to Jongins's head, making the vampire gasp and screw his eyes shut in fear. "Once I pull this trigger, this one is dead. Think twice, pup."

Yixing snarls loudly. He doesn't know what to do now. If he doesn't agree, Jongin and him dies. If he agrees, it adds to the union's disadvantage, potential defeat and death.

"Fine!" he yells. "Let him go and I will do what you want!"

The man smirks and lets Jongin drop back down, and Yixing quickly goes to him and embraces him.

"Why..?" Jongin weakly inquires, throwing his free arm around Yixing as well. "I'm fine.."

"Why do you say that when you have these around you?!" Yixing exclaims and he breaks the hug, looking over at the silver wires wrapped around Jongin's neck and reaching out to it, but Jongin grabs his wrist in time and shakes his head slowly.

"Don't injure yourself," Jongin whispers as he sits on the ground, legs stretched out. "You know that your wounds don't heal, hyung."

"But you're in pain," Yixing explains as he watches the man, who apparently had the audacity to call himself Yixing's father before, go somewhere, leaving the two in the room. "It hurts me.." Yixing starts and breathes in deeply. "Seeing you like this.."

"Kyungsoo hyung even breaks my wrist if he's angry," Jongin says and forces out a chuckle. "These don't hurt me much, hyung," he lies and smiles.

"You can't reason out with that," Yixing says. "Kyungsoo heals you after, and he meticulously cares for you. They, these crazy people here.. They don't, and would never, Jongin," Yixing insists, putting Jongin's legs over his thighs and sighing deeply.

"Hyung, please don't.." Jongin whispers softly.

"This is all my fault," Yixing mutters and bites his lips. "If I didn't rebel that time, then I wouldn't have crossed the witch's territory and got myself affected by a spell. I wouldn't have been found by these hunters, and they wouldn't have wanted to have me back when Junmyeon took me. They wouldn't have taken you here.. If someone should die, it's not you but me, Jongin."

"Hyung," Jongin trails off as he watches Yixing reach out to the wires around his legs and thighs, removing them even as his skin burns so much. Yixing didn't care, only hisses at the pain, at the sting, but still continues in trying to get his younger member away from experiencing this much pain.

"K-Kyungsoo.. found me.. like this.. before," Jongin says softly, only to fill the silence when Yixing finishes taking the silver wires off of Jongin. Yixing then goes to his neck to get the wires off but Jongin dodges his hands. "Let me.. suffer.. This is what I get from trying to run away from Master.."

"It's not your fault," Yixing whispers.

"It is.." Jongin insists. "I ran away from Master.. e-even if I shouldn't. I'm here because I ran away. Because I tried to escape from Master. If I only stayed with him, this won't happen—"

"Jongin, I said it's not your fault.."

"Just because Master showed me he can get pleasure from other people doesn't mean I should get away from him. He deserves to have me as his slave. He gave to me another life.. I should serve him until I die, b-be his slave until I die. And pay back for the life he gave me.."