40*

"No, no, help..!" Yixing exclaims but a hand soon covers his mouth and he's punched on the stomach, making him wince in pain and cough up. He tries to struggle but the people that pull him to the vehicle are stronger because they are alpha werewolves.

Once he's forced inside to settle on the backseat, one alpha grabs him and yanks him close, making him whimper in fear when his hand snakes to his thigh. He tries so hard to get away from their touches but they were so powerful. He can only screw his eyes shut and sob as he's now silenced with a piece of cloth in his mouth.

What Yixing smells vaguely next though was a distinct alpha  scent, one that makes him dizzy with desire, the most delightful thing he has ever smelled and tasted in his life. And he wants, wants, wants so bad to see the person having that wonderful scent. If only he can get out of this and follow it to find it..

"What would happen if this omega's condition is affected, huh? Would he die? Hmm.. Won't that be a wonderful sight?"

Yixing struggles to try and break free as he glares at the alpha who he actually have considered as a trusted friend. It was right. You shouldn't really trust everyone.

He didn't even think of the possibility that the alpha would be part of a group who kidnaps omegas to have their fun.

But then he's surprised when the van stops moving and a man shows up infront of the vehicle. Crimson eyes meet his and his eyes widen when his wolf whispers 'mate', his heart beating faster than it ever did in his life.

Yixing keeps his eyes close though and his fists clench when he hears the fight that happens, and he can't help but worry, because a part of him is telling him that something's not going right.

Yixing loudly sobs as he holds his mate's unmoving body in his arms and kisses his forehead.

"Now what, omega? What use is your body now, hm? I guess you'll just have to accept your fate as our bitch, huh?"

Yixing clenches his jaw and snarls angrily at the remaining alphas, laying his unconscious mate on the ground and standing up with determination, but before he can go too far and potentially kill himself, something moves infront of him and he stumbles back like he's been pushed.

Well, maybe he was, but he only stares up at the dark skies and watches the stars while tears cloud his vision, dropping himself down the ground as he crawls back to his dead alpha and hugs his bleeding body close, sobbing quietly with trembling fingers.

"You're okay now," someone whispers to him, and he looks up to see the man wiping his mouth with a handkerchief before throwing the handkerchief down the ground and offering the omega a smile.

"Th-Thank you.." Yixing whispers in a shaky voice as he looks down the ground sadly, biting his lips to keep himself from bursting into tears again.

"You're welcome," the man says before sitting down and smiling at him. "I'm Kim Junmyeon by the way."

"Y-Yixing.. Zhang Yixing."

'Junmyeon' frowns in concentration but only smiles, hesitantly reaching out his hand to wipe the tears that have almost dried on Yixing's cheeks. "I-I guess I'll have to just call you Xingxing..?" he softly says and chuckles awkwardly before pulling his hand away and averting his gaze.