46*

There are still so much to remember but Junmyeon tightens his hold on Yixing's hand when he feels Yixing's trembling fingers and hears Yixing's soft sobs. He pushes himself to go on, because it's all for Yixing why he's doing this anyway. This is all for what he wants to protect with his life, what he wants to treasure and keep in his grasp.

"Isn't your omega scent too strong today?" Junmyeon hears himself say to Yixing as the new memory enters itself to him again.

Yixing stopped because Junmyeon was suddenly leaning into him and lightly pushing him down the couch on Yixing's living room.

There was something that made Junmyeon's instincts kick in. He wanted so bad to get more of that scent which smelled so potent right now, so vivid, so alluring, and to know that it came from Yixing..

"J-Junmyeon, wai—" Yixing protested as he tried to push Junmyeon by his shoulders, but Yixing could only blink before Junmyeon grabbed his hands and pinned them down beside his head.

"Don't talk just yet," Junmyeon said softly as he leaned closer to Yixing's neck.

"N-No, it tickles, Junmyeon.. p-please," Yixing complained as he involuntarily arched his back when he felt Junmyeon's breath ghosting on his skin.

Junmyeon couldn't control how much he wanted to intake more of Yixing's scent, like an addiction, like a harsh push to make Junmyeon want to own Yixing.

"You smell so fucking good. I don't understand," Junmyeon whispered as he nosed on Yixing's throat before going to the back of his ear. "Fuck.. Xing," Junmyeon breathes out.

'Mate,' Yixing's wolf whispered to him, and Yixing widened his eyes before fluttering them close and stopping in fighting back.

"Y-You're mate," Yixing informed and sucked in a breath. "You're my mate, Junmyeon," Yixing whimpers.

Junmyeon freezed and looked up at Yixing, pushing himself up and releasing Yixing's wrists.

"Y-Your—y-your wh-what..?"

"Mate," Yixing whispered as he clenched his hands into fists. "You're my mate.."

Junmyeon's eyes shone something Yixing didn't decipher before they displayed confusion. "I-I'm a vampire, Xing.. I-I don't understand.."

"I don't understand, too," Yixing said before he's bursting into tears. "B-But I'm glad.. I-I hope you are, too.."

Junmyeon leaned down to clash his lips into Yixing's and swallow his cries, cupping Yixing's jaw as Yixing wrapped his arms around Junmyeon's neck to deepen the kiss.

When they parted from the kiss, Junmyeon whispered to him. "I'm more than glad, Xing.."

It felt like a dream. But if it was a dream, Junmyeon would gladly refuse waking up. He was up the clouds. He wanted to squeeze Yixing in his arms, tell him how he feels, treat him like how he deserves to be treated.

Junmyeon couldn't stop Yixing from crying. The omega was holding him so so close like he was going to disappear soon, promising a lot of things, saying that as someone gifted with a second chance he was going to be the best mate he could be for Junmyeon, that he was going to try his best to love Junmyeon like a mate should.

Junmyeon could only shush Yixing's loud cries with a passionate kiss, and he was so happy to have Yixing in his arms. It was the best feeling of all.

The memories Junmyeon remembers next are their times together, wherein they start to know each other more.