14*

Junmyeon frowns as he caresses Yixing's shoulder and neck. "So you know it already?" Junmyeon asks, making Yixing stop all his movements and look up at Junmyeon.

"Y-You knew it?" Yixing asks as he pulls his fingers out of himself, wincing a bit as he begins to catch his breath. "Why didn't you tell me..?"

"Why should I?" Junmyeon asks as he takes Yixing's hand which the omega used to fuck himself earlier, before he holds Yixing close to him and adjusts them so they're now settled at the center of Yixing's bed.

Junmyeon reaches out for the container of lube on the nightstand and squeezes some of the thick liquid on Yixing's fingers.

"If you want to fuck yourself, then do it safely and properly," Junmyeon lectures as he lathers Yixing's fingers with the lubricant. Yixing licks his lips in anticipation because Junmyeon is also slicking up his own fingers against Yixing's. "I don't want my baby boy hurting.."

"Daddy.." Yixing whispers as Junmyeon runs his slicked fingers along Yixing's inner thighs, making the omega feel so wet and filthy, yet he surely likes it that way. "Daddy, please.." Yixing mutters as he keeps his hands to himself obediently while Junmyeon uses his free hand to claw on Yixing's shirt to rip it off.

"What do you want Daddy to do, Xing?" Junmyeon mutters as he inches his hands closer to Yixing's throbbing erection, making Yixing buck to the touch and whine softly.

"Please take me.. bend me over, fuck me hard.. Use me for your pleasure, Daddy, please.." Yixing begs as he looks up at Junmyeon, whose eyes then flash a bright shade of red before he trails his hands to Yixing's backside, lining a finger along his crack, slow breath tickling Yixing's skin.

"Are you tight here, Xing? Is this hole only for Daddy?" Junmyeon questions as he traces Yixing's rim, chuckling lowly in amusement when Yixing clenches around nothing in anticipation, heartbeat racing in Junmyeon's ears.

"Y-Yes, Daddy.. Xing-ie saved it only for Daddy.." Yixing says, burying his face in Junmyeon's neck in embarassment when Junmyeon presses on his entrance fairly hardly with the pad of his fingers, but not hard enough for it to enter causing a whine to escape past Yixing's lips.

"Such a sweet little boy," Junmyeon says as he wraps his other hand over Yixing's lubed one which Yixing is stroking his own cock with. "And you're dripping wet here, too.. You're really Daddy's whore.."

Yixing whimpers and bites on a random part of Junmyeon's neck to muffle a loud moan. Junmyeon presses his thumb into Yixing's slit, Yixing's thighs trembling against Junmyeon's sides.

"Daddy.." Yixing sighs as he tears himself off of Junmyeon's neck to lean in for a kiss, which Junmyeon willingly gives because Yixing's lust-filled, hazy gaze is something he can never say no to.

Junmyeon starts to explore Yixing's mouth with his tongue and inserts a finger in Yixing's slick, tight heat, and it causes Yixing to whimper at the sudden intrusion.

Junmyeon slowly breaches his finger deeper into Yixing, causing Yixing to break the kiss and gasp, looking up at Junmyeon as if he's anticipating Junmyeon to do or say something.

"Hm?" Junmyeon hums as he looks into Yixing's eyes, but Yixing only smiles at him weakly. "Is there something wrong, Yixing?" Junmyeon worriedly asks as he stops his movements for a second.