44*

Junmyeon blocks Minseok's way with one arm as he stares at the man at the other side of the street, body stiffening in pure amazement.

"That's him," Junmyeon says, and every millisecond he looks, he feels more and more suffocated with the man's beauty. So breathtaking.

"Who's him?" Minseok questions as he turns to Junmyeon with a frown, putting Junmyeon's blocking arm down and waving his hand infront of Junmyeon's unmoving gaze.

"Xing," Junmyeon whispers.

"Ah, your crush," Minseok says and chuckles. "I don't understand why you're so attracted to him.."

"He's handsome, and he's pretty, and his voice sounds really good.."

"I'd say that that description even fits my own beautiful destined mate, Kim Jongdae. No special reason then," Minseok mutters and rolls his eyes.

Junmyeon huffs and glances at Minseok for a moment before shaking his head slowly. "Even if he's turned down that three-year amount of effort you've been putting on those gifts.." Junmyeon frowns in concern at the mere thought. "Three years and counting, by the way. God, Minseok, you're hopeless. Jongdae always.. Jongdae forever.."

"Exactly," Minseok says and nods. "And he's now confirmed as an omega, by the way. I can't wait to have him, if ever that can happen." Minseok stares at the night sky and smiles weakly.

"You told me Xing is an omega, too, right?" Junmyeon inquires.

"Yeah, why?" Minseok asks and turns to Junmyeon, who is still staring at the said omega looking up at the traffic light.

"God, he's unreal.."

"Why don't you just approach him already? Ask for his number."

"He won't like me." Junmyeon sighs and looks down. "And I'm the leader of our union now. There's no time for that, Minseok.."

"What about your lost memories? You still don't know who it is that you loved before yet you unfortunately lost, right? Are you saying you're going to forget all that and just be a leader?"

"Yes, I will," Junmyeon says. "And Xing.. He's.. I can only look at him.. That would be enough."

"Are you going to live like that forever?"

Junmyeon looks at Minseok for a long moment before he looks away and heads back to the forbidden street.

Junmyeon ends up thinking deeply all night because of that one question.

Yeah, am I going to live like this forever?

"Why don't you kiss me," Junmyeon whines as he grabs Yixing's chin and forces his way to claim the omega's lips, eyes kept close as he savors the feel of Yixing, brushing his tongue against Yixing's oh-so-plump lower lip.

Yixing whines himself into Junmyeon's mouth and pushes on Junmyeon's chest, trying to shove him away but still instinctively kissing back.