38*

Yixing tries to muffle his moans with the pillow and screws his eyes shut, his mouth falling agape as he involuntarily rocks back to the toy in his hand, back arching in pure ecstasy while he harshly bites his lips.

Everytime Yixing thrusts the toy back inside him, a needy whimper escapes his lips, the fake swelling knot slapping against his leaking rim. He cries out loudly and grits his teeth, toes curling in utter pleasure.

"Yixing? Are you home?"

Yixing winces and whimpers under his breath as he hears tapping of shoes and the swinging of the front door. He hisses in irritation as he stops and takes the toy out immediately when he hears Junmyeon getting closer to the room where he's in, grabbing a readied towel and wrapping it around his waist as he stumbes off the bed.

"Yixing?" Junmyeon's voice spur guilt in Yixing's heart as he rushes to the door of the bedroom and stops Junmyeon just in time before the vampire manages to enter the door.

"I'm s-sorry but please d-don't get in, Junmyeon..?" Yixing softly whispers as he looks back at the toy and bites his lips in worry.

"Yixing, you know I smell it, right?" Junmyeon mutters from the other side, and Yixing swears he hears Junmyeon's heavy breathing from arousal.

Yixing clears his throat and gulps. "P-Please, just let me finish this.. I-I will be alright.."

"I can help you," Junmyeon whispers, and knocks at the door softly. "We're mates, Yixing, right? Let me help you."

'How about no?' Lay sneers and growls. 'Can't you make him go away? Let me act on it so we can have fun by ourselves—'

"Yes," Yixing says, interrupting his own wolf talking in his head as he locks the bedroom door, sighing deeply. "J-Just a few seconds," he says and rushes to hide the toy.

Yixing can hear Junmyeon tapping his foot restlessly on the floor and he closes his eyes momentarily, sitting at the edge of the bed while facing the closed door.

'Ugh, I told you to make him go away,' Lay complains and grits his teeth.

"D-Do you h-have keys..?" Yixing meekly asks, and he hears some rustle and clanking sounds that he then considers as the potential keys.

"Y-Yes, Yixing, I do."

"You can now come in, Daddy.." Yixing whispers, looking down and fisting the sheets, biting his lips in anticipation.

* * * * *

"Zitao, can you help me?" Yixing asks as he holds the doorknob of Zitao's front door tightly, his gaze on the floor.

Zitao freezes as he looks back at the person who just called his name, and hurriedly gets off of Yifan's lap, clearing his throat as he fixes his clothes right before Yixing manages to glance up at the two.

Yixing frowns in confusion at the horrified look in Zitao's eyes but he decides to just step in and stand with a bowed head. "Excuse me for disturbing but.. I need to borrow some of your time for a personal purpose."

"Personal," Yifan echoes as he furrows his rather thick eyebrows. "How personal?" he questions.

"Regarding my mate's lost memory," Yixing says as he keeps his eyes cast down, but then he flinches when a cold hand is placed on his shoulder.

"Why are you being so respectful? We're groupmates, like family," Zitao says and lifts Yixing's face, flashing his sweet smile.

"Ew," Yifan comments and looks away, standing up and straightening his clothes, while Zitao glares back at him.